• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's your ACNL house like?

dollydaydream

Bells
I made this thread so people can post pictures or just descriptions about what they're proud of in their virtual home(s). In my mansion I've still got 5 empty rooms, but my top floor is rococco themed and custom designed to be pink which I'm proud of. :)

My first floor is pink rococo, my second is regal, left room is the bathroom, right is an office, back is the kitchen and my basement is my gaming room.

Main Room is Rococo, Right Room has full Campus Set. The Upstairs is crowded with dlcs and Left Room is unfinished Kitchen! I has no pictures atm :I

My main room is Mermaid, left room is regal, back room is Balloon, right room is Lovely, and upstairs is Alpine but trying to get rococo theme.

main and top floor are exotic, they're practically the same room minus about 3 items
back room is small regal, right is small cabin, and the left is normal small rococo

I'm not happy with my 2nd floor so here's my first. I like my 1st floor it's pretty cozy.
HNI_0022.JPGHNI_0023.JPGHNI_0024.JPGHNI_0025.JPG

My top floor is filled with plants, plus green furniture. The ground floor isn't really going anywhere right now... I want to use Rococo furniture or perhaps mermaid, but I don't have enough of either at the minute. To the left is a lovely room which is painfully pink! On the right is a small minimalist room, along with a happy little goldfish.

My main room is a huge HHA jumble. Full balloon series with extra red, green and yellow items for feng shui. There's a mummy's casket and some art on the walls. Downstairs is a sub garden/patio. Upstairs is mermaid. Back room is the only room I'm doing the way I want and not for points, it's exotic themed and will be my "study".

My main room is a sort of bar/lounge made using the Sleek series (though I'm still missing the Gorgeous Counter that I need to make the actual bar). My right room used to be my main room, and is an oriental-themed office room with lots of plants and insects. My left room is a music box collection with amethyst Modern furniture. My back room is a library/museum featuring swords and armor. My basement is a Modern Wood bedroom, and my upstairs is an animal testing/genetics lab.

Main room: ~ Will probably stay like this for a long time.
HNI_0012.JPG

Back room: ~ Probably one of my fav rooms, going to be put in my spare house though.
HNI_0014.JPG

Right room: ~ Going to be switched to the back room.
HNI_0015.JPG

Top floor: ~ Going to replace all the kiddie stuff with polka stuff remade to look like watermelons. Then maybe recreate this in a spare house.
HNI_0016.JPG

Left room: Pretty happy here but wish the large bear was also grey leopard print and need different wall/floor.
HNI_0013.JPG

And the basement is a bit of a mess with modern stuff that i've not completed and some odd bathroom bits.

EDIT: LOL, forgot about my ridiculous hat I was wearing for diving last night ~ after I lost my swimming cap. Ignore that. #.#;

Last edited:
My main room has the modern wood series, the second floor is part music/karaoke room part villager picture dump, and my basement is your standard 'evil laboratory' type thing. I haven't upgraded it past that. My house still needs a lot of work...

Here, have a picture of my main room. I love it ~

PicMonkey Collage (1).jpg

I love it so much in fact that I'm making my top room identical. Just need about 3 more items and they'll be the same.

My main room is the Mermaid set. My left room is the princess set. My right room is the gorgeous set. My back room is a bathroom. My upstairs is the sleek set. My basement is a cramped kitchen which includes the 7-11 set, slushie machine, soda case, dessert case, and other relevant food stuffs.

HNI_0086.JPG
HNI_0087.JPG
HNI_0088.JPG
HNI_0089.JPG
HNI_0091.JPG

Last edited:
My rooms don't really have any themes, but I collect complete furniture sets.

main room - ??? I change it a lot. this is the room i'm most creative about
left room - balloon set/party room
back room - pastel kiddie set
right room -guest room/rococo set
upstairs - red modern set
basement - blue astro set

wow their are some really great houses on here :) There giving me lots of ideas for my own house actually...

mine it's build just with the goal of make more points
so the basement it's the only room with my style:
a tiny livingroom with totally white walls that have paintings and a wall lantern
the floor it's the common one
and the furniture consist of a tv a cuscion and a radio
the first floor it's mermaid themed with some music box and random rare items ( mostly abc prizes and bug series) and a room on the left with the balloons series
while second floor it's full of lottery prizes

Last edited:
My main room is planned to be mermaid but right now is basically a storage room. My upstairs is my 'bedroom' and themed like a yard, with a hammock in it. And my left and right rooms are basically storage too. I really need to get rid of some stuff. XD;

Main room: 'reception' aka Minimalist set
Upstairs room: my mayoral office/study
Left room: cafe/bakery/patisserie
Right room: cabana/resort room
Back room: 'garden' theme aka bug set (will have some fish set items) and all nature themed US/EU and Jap DLC.
Basement: dinosaur model museum room.

Last edited:
First main room was a zen throw together. It's not done at all, but I am working hard finding and collecting the things for it. Second floor is the blue modern where I have the modern set and the blue stuff all in one. My mannequins are there too. The basement is like a room with games and computers and stuff. Then the first floor, right room is a kitchen. Then the first floor, back room is the modern wood room. The first floor, left room is the alpine set. Not descriptive, but who cares? It's just a basic description.

Back