• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's one discontinued item you'd bring back?

I'd bring back the Snapple Elements drinks. Those things were tasty and refreshing, and they came in really cool bottles.

View attachment 516995

My favorite was the sun flavor. I saved some of the empty bottles because they're cool looking. But it would be so nice to actually get to drink it again.

And I know the thread title says "one," but I also would want to bring back PB Crisps. Those were delicious.

View attachment 516998
I’m pretty sure those Snapple drinks are still around. I know a couple months ago I saw some at the dollar store in a differently shaped plastic bottle.

I’m pretty sure those Snapple drinks are still around.
Huh! I certainly haven't seen them. Well, I'd still bring back the old glass bottles, anyway, if the drinks are still around. And if the drinks don't taste the same as they used to, I'd bring back the old recipes, too.

0056c2794f12c413258519b64001bffa_large.png

Hands down I would bring back cheeseburger Doritos. They were so good, you could taste everything that makes up a burger; ketchup, mustard, beef, cheese, and pickles. I was so sad when people voted for the taco ones over the burger ones because the taco ones were literally just Doritos+cumin.

View attachment 506309

i would commit many crimes to have yogos again. they were one of my fave treats when i was a kid, especially the strawberry and berry ones, and i miss them so much 😫 don’t be cowards kellogg’s give them back to me!!

i also want nestlé’s dibs back very badly. i don’t think they were discontinued, but they haven’t been available in canada (at least where i live) in years :’(

View attachment 506312

i miss my beloved snacks fr
1698597092412.jpeg

I wonder if Yoggies would be a good substitute? Everyone that I know, who has tried them, love them lol. I got mine from Costco.

Anyways, this is a recent item but I'd bring back the 25th anniversary Tamagotchi. Mine got messed up when I tried to change the battery so now it's just a cool accessory 😭 And just a lot of discontinued Tamagotchi products in general.

1698597167910.jpeg

Probably Taco Bell's mango and strawberry fruitista freezes. THEY WERE SO GOOD!!! I used to get them ALL the time as a kid and I miss them dearly..

correct-me-if-im-wrong-but-the-strawberry-mango-fruitista-v0-jrbaekume6ya1.jpg

Wrigley's Spearmint Chewing Gum! I used to love that as a child and I don't usually chew gum, but Wrigley's Spearmint had a lovely taste and I miss it!

found out yesterday that KFC are no longer doing wrap of the day. kentucky mayo was my favourite, but the other variations should be brought back too

I would honestly bring back every single Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! merchandise that I especially didn't have, like these! Taco Bell used to have 10 small Wubbzy books inside their kids meals back in 2010 and 2011. The books were for kids 3 and under, and I was too embarrassed to ask for them at the time, because I thought I wasn't supposed to enjoy the show anymore, as I was already older at the time.
2023_11_18_0tn_Kleki.png

2023_11_18_0ti_Kleki.png
95130bee4e060c2b7bacd9b285327ca7-1827445022.jpg

And also, the Kooky Kollectibles figurine sets, I had almost all of them, these pictured were the only ones I didn't have.

Others: There was this Ni Hao, Kai-Lan themed drawing toy, one of my cousins had it at the time, and I really wanted it back then, but I never got it.

The other image is a membership card, specifically for this online game called Poptropica, used to redeem for the in-game currency called credits. I loved playing it so much, and I was able to use the cards to keep enjoying the game.

2023_11_18_0tj_Kleki.png

Attachments

• 2023_11_18_0th_Kleki.png
    2023_11_18_0th_Kleki.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
I have been mourning my beloved panda express sweet fire chicken breast for years now.
My love come back..........😭

1702343598478.jpeg

Honorable mention: the crispy chicken sandwhich at habit burger, they replaced it with a far horribly inferrior version. ohhhh the pain...........

Panda Express still has this near me, and it’s so good. This is what I got last time I was there. I didn’t know certain locations didn’t have it?
california usa hasnt had it for like 5 years, anywhere in the state ;( 💔

Probably Taco Bell's mango and strawberry fruitista freezes. THEY WERE SO GOOD!!! I used to get them ALL the time as a kid and I miss them dearly..

correct-me-if-im-wrong-but-the-strawberry-mango-fruitista-v0-jrbaekume6ya1.jpg
i was just thinking about these over the summer, GOD I MISS THESE. taco bell's empanadas also have a hole in my heart that can never be filled.

Probably a lot of the really cool Nintendo Christmas ornaments that I've learned about over the years. So many ornaments by Nintendo now are just very generic, but they made really cool Xmas themed ones. I have a few like this one, but there are so many more. And it's hard to even find just regular images online and not just for buying.

s-l500.jpg

The 90s McDonald’s Cinnamon Roll. Sent from the gods of deliciousness. I don’t know why they decided to discontinue it for the crap excuse of a cinnamon roll they have today, but the square cinnamon roll of the 90s was beyond all. The layers were so thin and delicious. I used to eat mine around in the loop and eat the whole center last. This is the closest picture I can find of it, but the icing was more melty than that and was just….ugh, so good.
IMG_0726.jpeg

Not really discontinued, but never saw the light? In 2008 Nintendo released these ornaments. Only Mario, Yoshi, and Peach made it. The others as far as I am convinced do not exist. I can't find them anywhere. Not just to be bought, but any proof they have a physical product. All I can ever find is the cardstock images of them. Bowser would be awesome to have as an ornament. Or the bomb-omb present.
s-l1600.jpg

Screenshot 2023-12-17 10.34.20.png

They gone and changed the receipe (less sugar, MORE honey yuk) and changed the name to honey monster puffs. The taste is now bland, so I never get them anymore ;_; I believe others haven't been so keen on it either.

The 90s McDonald’s Cinnamon Roll. Sent from the gods of deliciousness. I don’t know why they decided to discontinue it for the crap excuse of a cinnamon roll they have today, but the square cinnamon roll of the 90s was beyond all. The layers were so thin and delicious. I used to eat mine around in the loop and eat the whole center last. This is the closest picture I can find of it, but the icing was more melty than that and was just….ugh, so good.
View attachment 525365
That looks really good! I honestly don't remember that, but I haven't been to McDonalds that much or forever for that matter.

Back