• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Create a contest or bring one back

Lancelot

Epic
Bells
Switch
5782-2975-9876
Black Hybrid Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Golden Watering Can
Red Rose
Red Rose
Red Rose
If you could create a new TBT contest/event or bring back an old one what would you do/choose?

I'd bring back the design a Pokemon contest where the winners recieved a moon or love ball, but I'd maybe add some new Pokeball collectibles as prizes.

Could mix it up and have it be 'design an ultra beast' and the winners get Beast Ball or GS balls

we have egg hunt, we have egg decorating

1710164041628.png

✨ design egg collectibles contest ✨

i'd love more "design a collectible" contests, i feel they're really engaging with the community

If you could create a new TBT contest/event or bring back an old one what would you do/choose?

I'd bring back the design a Pokemon contest where the winners recieved a moon or love ball, but I'd maybe add some new Pokeball collectibles as prizes.

Could mix it up and have it be 'design an ultra beast' and the winners get Beast Ball or GS balls
u slayed with this suggestion king

I'd love to bring back photography events 🤞

I think once there was some kind of music contest once in 2020 or 2021 but I missed it??? I would love to see that brought back because maybe I'd actually stand a chance at doing well in a contest 😅

If I'm hallucinating and that was never a thing, then, well I would want to create a music contest! Like a songwriting contest although I have admittedly no idea how that could be executed lol, but let me dream...

I think once there was some kind of music contest once in 2020 or 2021 but I missed it??? I would love to see that brought back because maybe I'd actually stand a chance at doing well in a contest 😅

If I'm hallucinating and that was never a thing, then, well I would want to create a music contest! Like a songwriting contest although I have admittedly no idea how that could be executed lol, but let me dream...
You might be thinking of Campfire Singalong from the first Camp Bell Tree. Users were tasked with writing the lyrics to a song, with the option of basing it on an existing tune. Some users went as far as recording theirs.

Fully agree with the Pokémon one! It was fun to see everyone’s creations and then getting to choose between the love or moon ball - just a fun little event that was rly well done!

Big yes on photography, almost anyone can participate

Would also love to see baking/ food making, ingredients can be expensive or not available everywhere, with the current cost of living I probably wouldn’t participate (unless I could practically eat it and already had most of the ingredients) however I’m always amazed by the creations people make ! one of the best parts

I ALSO LOVE GAMING STUFF, SOOOOO glad that TBTWC is returning 🥹 I always make friends during game events, it just brings people together and it’s so fun!

Throwback to the Halloween collectible designing contest, pumpkin cupcake, candle and doll 🎃

I had another Pokémon idea.\

The staff give everyone the same base evolution design for a new ookemoncand then we have to create an evolution for it. I think it would be cool to see the different designs people come up with from one base concept

Some kind of apocalypses event. I don't know how or why. But it would be fun to see it in fruition. Seeing the forum design. And Zipper abomination would actually be relevant.

The baking contest sounds fun, but there should be a category for artistic creativity and one for practicality. I can see many going for works of art, but there's really no way we can determine if it'd be something that would be edible or more for looks.

I had another Pokémon idea.\

The staff give everyone the same base evolution design for a new ookemoncand then we have to create an evolution for it. I think it would be cool to see the different designs people come up with from one base concept

Gosh this would be such a neat idea for an event... staff, please consider this for the future. 🥺

Gosh this would be such a neat idea for an event... staff, please consider this for the future. 🥺
I agree. Even non-Pokemon fans could participate since it's as simple as creating a creature from a design that's already set. People could get so creative with this.

I'm personally not a fan of the cooking one since I'm sure only a limited amount of people could participate. I know I don't have the tools to cook.

i liked that little event we had one halloween, where you had to look for specific warped acnh items in a grid, very relaxing and fun compared to the mirrors 💆‍♀️

I think my fav creative contests have been the prompt designs where we were given 2 prompts and had to turn it into something. We we had the Halloween creature feature one, we had the one at Christmas time, and I want to say we had a prompt around Thanksgiving time as well at one point a couple years ago.

I also really loved the create a villager design one that we’ve done a couple of times.

I think my fav creative contests have been the prompt designs where we were given 2 prompts and had to turn it into something. We we had the Halloween creature feature one, we had the one at Christmas time, and I want to say we had a prompt around Thanksgiving time as well at one point a couple years ago.

I also really loved the create a villager design one that we’ve done a couple of times.
CREATE A VILLAGER WAS SO FUN. I hope it comes back this year for the Fair or something

Back