• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Item transfer help

Raino

Lurker
Bells
Switch
5118-7316-1225
Feedback
100% (4) +
Hi! I'm going to restart my island and would like someone to hold some things for me while I reset. I have 80 items I'd like to bring, so I'd need to make 2 trips from my island to yours.
I'm planning to reset a bit for a good map, so ideally you'd be able to hang on to my items for a few days, a week at most, before I come and get them.

In return, you can have any or all:
-bells (23million)
-Various items (ask, I may or may not have what you're looking for catalogued, I can also get Nook Miles Tickets/Items for about 80k Nook Miles)
-25-ish different pieces of real art leftover from when I completed the museum
-A bunch of crafting materials, including most seasonal ones
-maybe something else I've forgotten?? Ask!

Bear in mind that if you want items, I'm gonna need to make more trips back and forth to your island.

I would really appreciate it if someone could help me with this, thank you!

Hi! I can definitely help you hold your items using my second island (I mainly use it as extra storage haha) if you still need help?

Just let me know! I'm available all day and weekend :)

Hi! I can definitely help you hold your items using my second island (I mainly use it as extra storage haha) if you still need help?

Just let me know! I'm available all day and weekend :)
Alright, nice! That'd be great. I'm good to go whenever, do you wanna invite via Dodo code or friend code?
Also, do you want anything in return?

Back