• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's one discontinued item you'd bring back?

Croconaw

アリゲイツ
Bells
My only reason for creating this thread was to talk about Taco Bell's superior Mountain Dew flavor, Sangrita Blast. It's been discontinued for years and there's no chance that it could return. There may be a possibility with Baja Blast officially becoming a permanent store flavor in 2024, so Taco Bell would need a new exclusive. This would give them the opportunity to bring back the drink that should have never left. I stand by this. Baja Blast is decent, but I preferred the alternative.

Additionally, I also miss the McDonald's cinnamon melts. As a former employee, I'd get some and put some soft serve ice cream on it. It was the best thing ever.

What are some discontinued food items that you miss and want to return?

IMG_2683.jpeg

i would commit many crimes to have yogos again. they were one of my fave treats when i was a kid, especially the strawberry and berry ones, and i miss them so much 😫 don’t be cowards kellogg’s give them back to me!!

i also want nestlé’s dibs back very badly. i don’t think they were discontinued, but they haven’t been available in canada (at least where i live) in years :’(

IMG_2684.png

i miss my beloved snacks fr

BAJA BLAST IS GOING TO BE A PERMANENT FLAVOR??? say sike rn don't get my hopes up like this.

Bring back sour Altoids and SweetTarts chewy sours.

BAJA BLAST IS GOING TO BE A PERMANENT FLAVOR??? say sike rn don't get my hopes up like this.
"On July 21st, 2023, Team Supernova leaked on Twitter that Baja Blast was slated to release as a permanent flavor in January of 2024 alongside Baja Blast Zero Sugar and Baja Blast Energy. This will mark the second country to receive Baja Blast as a permanent flavor, the first being Canada."

It looks like it'll be permanent if the leak is true.

"On July 21st, 2023, Team Supernova leaked on Twitter that Baja Blast was slated to release as a permanent flavor in January of 2024 alongside Baja Blast Zero Sugar and Baja Blast Energy. This will mark the second country to receive Baja Blast as a permanent flavor, the first being Canada."

It looks like it'll be permanent if the leak is true.
I'm gonna sob

Frosted Cheerios! Sometimes I think they were a fever dream, since they existed when I was a very young kid but no, they were real and they were delicious!

Untitled.jpg

Keebler used to make Tato Skins which were kind of thick and very crunchy potato snacks that were intended to taste like a baked potato with the skin intact.I don't think they tasted all that much like a baked potato but I remember them being delicious and the only snack that rivaled my favorite cracker of all time,Cheez-Its.

This will sound silly but the McDonald's Neopets plushies. I will never get to relive the excitement of my child self wondering which pet (and color) I will get.

I believe so strongly about my one. Pringles Stix...these...the flavour on these was unholy..
1691770831748.png

I really loved the Pizza and Honey ones, I remember the powdery flavouring on these being so good and abundant, which pringles really lacks ahahaa. These were so flavoured.

Also I found this during my search and it made me giggle
Screen Shot 2023-08-11 at 12.22.50 PM.png

Lots of bubble gum flavors like cherry lemonade and Dr Pepper. This candy was my childhood. I swallowed all of it even though I wasn’t supposed to.
IMG_7840.jpeg

I’m not sure if this product is discontinued, but I haven’t seen them in Walgreens any more.
IMG_7841.jpeg

1691791945914.png

there's been a box shaped hole in my heart ever since i learnt that these were discontinued :cry: this and the mixed berry version were the best and honestly cannot bring myself to ever forgive post for discountinuing them.
i enjoy the regular honey crunch version, but i REALLY loved these ones! one day.. one day.

Fruity Cheerios. They were so good. A tamer, less 'chalky' version of Fruit Loops.

Arby's homestyle fries. They were so unique. I don't know of any fries like them. I know that Arby's is known for their curly fries and I understand that, but their homestyle fries were also great!

Also, as far as sparkling waters go: Dasani Sparkling and Ugly. The latter's brand name sounds unflattering, which is a shame because they were so good and unique.

IMG_20230812_091614.jpg

These bad boys. Honestly they were like 20 years ago popular and vanished. The yoghurt is a UFO with a toy in the middle. You could also use them as frisbee but the real deal is bottom left. I want it back so bad just to taste my childhood one more time!

Back