• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What's Bothering You?

sometimes i think about how i'll have to work for another 30+ years and i get an overwhelming and unhealthy sense of complete dread, im not even unhappy in my job but this is my life now.. forever? i just dont want to think about the future anymore, idk how anyone has a good work/life balance and im genuinely scared

Had to get blood tests done today and they did a terrible job! They stuck me in three different places by two different doctors and then were like "Welp, can't do it. Go have the hospital try :/" they did just fine at the hospital of course but still. I feel like a pincushion😞

IMG_4182.jpeg
You know this cute sort of y2k angle where it’s tilted down your face? I can’t do that. I look like ****ing megamind. Even if I got bangs (which I don’t really want, I just want my 7head to shrink), I’d want to get a rhinoplasty.

When I'm in the kitchen preparing the dinner and washing vegetables and someone decide to do their dishes at the same time, pushing my vegetables away and taking my spot, then since I can't do anything, I go complain on tbt and they have the nerves to yell and asking why I let my vegetables on the counter.... I feel a storm coming

Coping with depression has extremely difficult. I’m still waiting to hear back from my friend. All I asked was if he liked what i did in my genshin screenshots of my teapot. I did want to chat but just a response would be nice :/.Not having a lot of pleasant thoughts either; I’ve been doing okay keeping them away for the most part but it is starting to get more difficult again.

Once again the pub I work in has had to close due to mass protests anticipated all across the city. I wouldn't mind, but so far all I've seen is idiots barging into supermarkets shouting "YOUR BROTHERS..ARE COVERED..IN PLASTICINE AND MUD!" or whatever. But given that it's expected to escalate and we know how violent it gets after dark, it's probably for the best.

"YOUR BROTHERS..ARE COVERED..IN PLASTICINE AND MUD!"
LOL it was your profits are covered in Palestinian blood and yes its stupid we got sent home early from school and now there no school for weeks anyway. But the good thing is I missed my maths mock and did not revise for it anyway

We have been going back and forth with moms health insurance trying to get her medicine approved. It was denied twice because of lack of information. Why can’t they just tell us everything they need at once. Her doctor sent more information and still hasn’t heard back from them two weeks later. Her doctor said if she doesn’t hear back in another week she has something else she can can try but she wants to wait until after we get back from vacation because of the side effects.

Received a phone number from someone on discord out of the blue because 'I could have it if I wanted to reach them'; I didn't ask. I only met this person once, then had a handful of discord chats. We get along, but do I feel comfortable giving my number in return, already? Probably not...

I'm not sure how I'm going to get away with not sharing mine too, now, without hurting their feelings. This would have been a lot easier if they'd just asked about sharing numbers first. 🙃

hhnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
So, I don't blame my sister at all, and I know her heart is in the right place but time and place
As she tries to report my shop for underpaying and such. And posting it online. Streesssy

Received a phone number from someone on discord out of the blue because 'I could have it if I wanted to reach them'; I didn't ask. I only met this person once, then had a handful of discord chats. We get along, but do I feel comfortable giving my number in return, already? Probably not...

I'm not sure how I'm going to get away with not sharing mine too, now, without hurting their feelings. This would have been a lot easier if they'd just asked about sharing numbers first. 🙃
I hope its not someone here cos that’s cold as ice

Back