• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What was your best year in the last 10 years?

What was your best year from 2007-2017?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
anything below 2009-2010 was great for me, since i was young and didnt have a care in the world, and also was't experiencing severe mental health issues

exactly me too

2012 for personal reasons. It feels like the only good year I remember? Ever?

It was the final year I had before I started hating the world, and spiraling into depression.

It was when I was 14, my first year when I was no longer cringy, and my final year before I had to grow up and learn that the world is a horrible place with horrible people lol. My life used to be happiness and sunshine.

Looking back on it, it was such a sweet nostalgic year. I would do anything for my life to feel like that again, seriously.

Last edited:
Last year probably because I had more friends than I've ever had & more time to hang out since it wasn't the last year of high school yet so not that much stress either

Career wise, late 2016 because there was a lot going on at the studio and kinda set the tone for 2017. I enjoyed my last year in new york, late 2014. There were a lot of bittersweet moments but I loved my group of friends, I had a great little affordable place, and I was just getting into the illustration community there... it was sad to leave that behind, but ultimately worth it because i went into a slightly different direction. I've enjoyed pretty much every year after high school basically, and that's a long ass time ago now.

Last edited:
Back