• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Villagers from NL came with you to ACNH?

Emolga59

Ignore my lineup pls 💜
Bells
Zipper Sakura
Crystal Tree
Snowstorm Scenery
Crystal Tree
Snowstorm Scenery
Crystal Tree
Crystal Tree
Snowstorm Scenery
Christmas Candy
Snowstorm Scenery
For me, my NL town was the catalyst for the majority of my island residents in ACNH. Marshal, Pecan, Maple and Francine were all in my town for both NL and ACNH.

Ngl I probs wouldn’t have Francine on my island if it weren’t for the bond I formed with her during her time in my NL town. I also decided to bring along Chrissy for my NH island too 😅

My starter villager in NL was Ankha and now she's in my NH island from an island tour, I like her because she was one of my first villagers, not because of the dead meme.

I purposely tried to go for different villagers in NH to change things up. Kiki however I just couldn’t pass on. I also had Mira in my secondary NL town and she fit my NH theme too well to pass on as well. The rest of my villagers are different though. :)

I had Cherry in my second New Leaf town and when I started New Horizons, she was one of the starters! I also scanned in Kiki who had been in both of my towns (My 3rd town didn't exist yet).

Slightly off topic, I have Olivia on my island who previously moved out of my City Folk town. I missed her.

I honestly wanted to bring everybody LOL but I figured that it wouldn't hurt to spruce things up a bit.

I did have to bring Marshal along, as well as Mint and Blaire. Everyone else in my NH island is new. I still consider bringing over some other NL pals like Lolly, Sylvana, or Poppy but am unsure yet.

ive had many islands but i remember bringing back o'hare, marshal, snake, static and tom in my very first one snd they're all my favorite villagers..

in my current island though i have bob!

Not many, since I was letting the game decide what villagers I would have on my island. I got Eunice as one of my first residents though (I had her in New Leaf),, and it made me so happy 🥺

Gladys and Bill were just, impossible to not include in my acnh island. Gladys was an amiibo invite in NL so i dont worry about her leaving but Bill might, so i hope that doesnt happen.

Honestly, they're completely different! but my NH town does have a few from my sister's NL town

None 🥲 I like way too many villagers to have room for repeats, though I think I was sorely tempted to bring Tom along.

I don't like to repeat villagers across games because I'd rather experience villagers I haven't had before. That said, Ankha was in my main New Leaf town and I had her move onto my New Horizons island because she fit the theme I came up with for my island.

So, I usually change and have different villagers as much as I can, but I do really want to try and bring Alfonso, Avery and Coach over. I've had Alfonso in my town for as long as I can remember. And in some ways it would be nice to see him in New Horizons.

Surprisingly, none. Since there are so many villagers overall, I always try to meet different ones, but there tends to be some overlap as I let RNG decide most of the time.
Rocket was one of the first two on my island, and I had her once in New Leaf. I have more overlap with other entries in the series, like Ozzie on the Gamecube, and Angus in City Folk.

Bruce, Deirdre and Wolfgang.
Wolfgang was also with me in wild world!

To nobody's surprise, the first thing I do every time I create a town/island is move Tad in. So Tad is one common villager between NL and NH. Another is Puddles - she was a starting villager in my current New Leaf town, and is a long-time villager on my NH island. I can't remember if I intentionally moved her in when I started NH or if it was just a coincidence!

I don't thiiiiink I have any other common villagers at the moment.

I had a lot of villagers cycled in NH that I don't remember, but I got Fuchsia and Moe in NL shortly after I moved them in in NH, who are some of my favorite villagers! (Switching the two titles for the purpose of posting in this thread since I got NH first.)

As much as I love Ketchup, my real gal pal from ACNL was Frita! I loved the uchi personality so much and I'm super happy I was able to invite her again.
As for who organically followed me, Katt was my starter villager on the island and she had rudely dumped her house on my flower bed in New Leaf... but I couldn't be mad because she was uchi, too!

It wasn't intentional but I have Cookie in both New Leaf and New Horizons. In fact I was purposely trying to avoid duplicate villagers but when Cookie moved in to my island randomly... she's just too stinkin' cute so I let her stay. I *might* let her move from my New Horizons island but she's a permanent villager in my New Leaf town.

Back