• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Villagers from NL came with you to ACNH?

Clyde! He was in my NL town and endeared himself to me then. Then he showed up as one of my original 8. I also couldn’t turn down Monty after seeing him on a mystery island, despite him not being who I was seeking. Monty is still enjoying his persimmon orchard in NL and his hot spring in NH. I have no intentions of letting him leave either.

Colton will be with me wherever I go! Would have loved to take along Felyne too 🥲 apart from that I don’t think anyone else from NL is on my NH island.

8/10 are the same LOL. I didn't bring Keaton or Sprocket with me because I wanted to go back to Phil, and I still haven't decided on my final New Horizons villager. I saw New Horizons as a new adventure, since it was a bit of a departure from the traditional formula, and I wanted my New Leaf buddies roughing it with me.

I had Ed as my day one in New Leaf and we became besties and would always hang out together so I knew he had to come with me to New Horizons.

I definitely brought Lolly along to ACNH. I'm just sad that Wolf Link isn't in ACNH as he is my second favorite New Leaf villager. The Zelda and Splatoon villagers are the coolest villagers in ACNL to be honest.

I still miss Wolf Link 😭

Gruff is the only one who came with me to NH funnily enough. Back when the game was still new, I found him while I was just randomly going to other island tours. I was in shock when I saw him again and had him move to my island! Gruff still exists in both of my NH and NL saves lol.

Back