• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Villagers in NL you started with compared to now?

Clock

Bells
Purple Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
I remember starting with Tom, Cally (moved out), Cube (moved out) and Ankha

And for my current villagers, I still have 2 of my starter villagers, but I actually don't remember anyone else, I might update this later if I get to open NL.

This hurts! I still miss all the villagers I had in my town before the definitive ones, I had so many and I don't remember many of them😭
My invincible 5 were Coco, Caesar, Roald, Gigi and Bonbon.
The ones who moved next (I still didn't know some were popular) were:
Cherry, Marshal, Chops and Barold.
Chops eventually returned home, but I miss them all so much.
(Okay... maybe Barold not so much, how can I put it? There's something about him that scares me)

My starting villagers were Miranda, Anicotti, Melba, Chester, Iggly, Phil, Diva, Wart Jr., and Octavian.

Currently, the only starting villager I still have in my NL town is Chester. He's one of my fave villagers of all time and I love his witty sense of humor. I miss a lot of them, especially Anicotti for her bright and enthusiastic personality. Though I was glad when Octavian moved out cuz he's ugly.

My starting villagers from my most recent town were Coach, Miranda, Savannah, Filbert and either Vesta or Limberg.

The only one I ended up keeping was Miranda LOL

I started with Cube and Vesta (moved out, sadly), Mallary and Samson (let go of both eventually), and Tutu, who is still around (and shall never leave). Elvis was my first move-in and he's part of my town to this day as well., both of them for more than ten years. All of my other villagers moved in after 2019.

My first five villagers were Dotty, Moose, Kiki, Blaire, and Tom! Of those Tom is the only one I kept in my town. I didn't even plan to keep him around at first, but he was my first best friend in the game and I got emotionally attached ahaha

Back