• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are there any NL NPCs or villagers that you miss in NH?

Aquilla

the most wonderful time of the year 🌸
Bells
Switch
3591-5022-2346
Black Hybrid Rose
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Golden Watering Can
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
Black Hybrid Rose
White Lily
I was scrolling through a list of new leaf special characters/visitors the other day and it made me realise how much I miss seeing some of their faces. The same goes for the villagers who didn’t get added to NH.

Felyne is in my NL town and I miss this little cutiepie all the time! I also really liked Epona.

Cece! I wanted her in my town, even though I know nothing about Splatoon LOL. Her design was just so cool!

i miss blanca! loved her so much 😔
having to use her amiibo card isn't good enough i need her to walk around my town and let me draw on her face
ooh imagine if in the new game, she be back. And if you choose the right villager each time when she copies them, she will allow you to draw on her face for the day, and walk around with it
When shes in her RV she has a very funny face

I think Wolf Link would look absolutely stunning with New Horizon graphics! And then in general I'm nostalgic so I miss Pelly, Phillys and Pete in particular 💔

1710341479987.png

phineas the balloon and badge sea lion.. i miss him terribly

I miss seeing Pete going around town delivering mail 😭 Pelly and Phyllis too of course. It was just such a nice touch that if you were out and about at certain times, you'd run into Pete making his rounds. Just another thing that gave New Leaf some extra liveliness.

I also miss Blanca, Phineas, and Wendell too—I wish you could still run into him wandering in people's dreams in New Horizons. And I always got excited when Phineas was in my town because I knew I'd achieved something cool.

I miss all the NPCs mentioned above, but especially Blanca, Pete, and Porter! I loved Blanca's new outfit in New Leaf and her involvement in April Fools Day, and I just love how Porter looks, he just so cute! And as mentioned above I miss running into Pete during his daily rounds.

I miss the pelicans so much! The post office was just a nice place to be. I really hope it will return in the next game!

I also miss the post office & the pelicans!

although I don’t think we need a police station, I did like copper! He’s so cute and determined & diligent 🫡

I miss Katie but that would be pretty hard if you lost your child on a plane compared to a boat.
I never returned Katie because I always played by myself

Yep, I miss the special characters inspired from other Nintendo franchises, like Cece & Epona, that you can Amiibo in via the RV. This was super special & fun to see their designs & personalities. I still have Felyne in one of my New Leaf towns, & I adore him 💕

The Pelicans are so dear to me. The Dodo birds just don't have the same charm at all. (I'm being generous to even imply the Dodos replaced the Pelicans cause it's more like a CARD STAND replaced them, so rude) Phyllis I especially understand her, working customer service is so draining!

I also really like Nat. Everyone loves Flick so much but Nat is more my style.

Seeing Pete delivering mail, Pelly and Phyllis handling the post office, Booker and Copper with their police station. I feel like they would've been convenient when Isabelle couldn't shut up about her lost socks and didn't give us any actual island daily news.

I also like Nat and Chip. I personally don't care for Flick and CJ. I feel like their whole personality is too in your face.

I miss mostly NPCs

1. The Post Office Pelicans. This includes Pete, who walks around delivering mail, and the ones in the post office, Pelly (during the daytime) and even Phyllis (nighttime). I didn't like Phyllis while playing NL, but I feel sad all of the pelicans were gone

2. Copper. I always chose Copper because I liked his design more and felt more police like. If I wanted one to keep me safe I would call Copper. My island doesn't feel safe without him.

3. Digby. Isabelle's twin brother doesn't show up at all in NH. Isabelle, who is now working on a deserted island, doesn't even invite her own brother to see her. I miss him a lot. He always stood outside the Showcase and his lack presence was felt.

4. Gracie Grace. I guess Gracie only likes the urban life. I miss her shop and furniture. I felt that her fashion checks are superior to Label's. Label should just stick with bags, accessories and shoes.

I really miss Katie!

I was hoping that she would be in NH to show her growth from a little kitten to an independent cat who comes to randomly visit your place to do some activities with (ex: Go with Katie on a boat tour, show her your museum, etc) then you bring her to the airport

Back