• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Are there any NL NPCs or villagers that you miss in NH?

View attachment 542681
phineas the balloon and badge sea lion.. i miss him terribly
Right! I miss Phineas a lot too.. The badges were so cool and I was super disappointed when they got replaced by nook miles achievements that don't feel nearly as alive and charming. Same goes for the postcard stand replacing the post office pelicans. I miss Phyllis! And Don as well, you can't visit him without an amiibo card either.

I miss Phineas, even in New Leaf I was not seing him often after getting my badges, just in the cafe and there was not much interaction.

I miss Phineas so much. I think it's nice that New Horizons got modernized a bit with the Nook Phone but I feel like the way you receive Nook Miles/Nook Achievements took a bit of the fun away.. like I'd rather see Phineas pop up to give me my next badge! It's so exciting when he shows up

I agree with everything said in this thread! The ones I missed the most were Wendell, Dr. Shrunk, Pete, and Phineas. I remember making a big deal about Wendell being missing from NH when I first realized he was gone :C I mean I barely visited dream towns in NL, but I loved seeing him briefly in the RV and his whole “starving artist” thing. With Dr. Shrunk, his jokes were so silly, and after getting all the emotions, you get his signature Shrunk Funk Shuffle. it was so sweet and I ended up liking him a lot :,((

• ⏪
Reactions: Doo
I miss everyone!
Pelly, Phyllis, Pete, Phineas, Don, Dr Shrunk, Copper and Booker, and probably more 😭

Back