• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What villagers do you like the NL design for more?

I agree with everyone saying sheep! I miss their floofiness and scarves

The old sheep designs were cute, but ig they wanted to change it in nh since there can be more customization with them. Unrelated, but I miss some of the old clothes that did not make it in NH

I used to be on "Sheep" (Get it? I'm leaving TBT... Not really!) with the sheeps wearing clothing and not scarfs anymore, but overtime I've gotten used to it knowing I have a sheep in my Island, an ugly one at that and I love her!

But in my opinion, it has to be Boris. I liked his cinema styled house more than I do of his Arabic aesthetic and his golden house, it's what made me have Frett as my Cranky dreamie instead, and I'm not looking back.

they changed Pashmina's entire aesthetic and I didn't appreciate that too much
Right! They seemed to do this with a lot of villagers and their houses too. Like Murphy who used to have a really cool lab in his house, or Camofrog who had a grungy house and liked rock music.. but both of their house interiors are just generic forests in new horizons.

I also agree on missing the fluffy sheep and their scarves.

SHEEP 100% : ( : ( They were so chonky and fluffy and cute!! I saw Etoile when I visited digi’s town today and I missed how round she was ahhh bring back the fluff 😭😭😭

10000% on the sheep!!! they were so fluffy and cute in NL and now they look like overstuffed sausages in NH 😭

the sheep definitely, it's why I don't even bother having any on my island, they look so goofy in their stretched out outfits.

also lobo, I prefer the darker color over the bright purple in new horizons:

Acnlvillager330.png
Lobo_NewHorizon.png

The sheep, they’re much fatter in New Leaf which I prefer 🐑

Back