• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Did you participate in NL events here at TBT?

kikotoot

Hat Tips and Tea Sips
Bells
Galaxy Easter Egg
Rotating Fool's Egg
Planet Glow Wand
Moon Bunny
White Crescent Moon
Space Whale Plush
Crescent Moon Easter Egg
Shooting Star
Snow Bunny
Blue Mote of Flame
Just a question to spark some memories! One thing I noticed is that, since NH, more events/activities have been in-game than ever before. Likely because of all the freedom we have in NH!

Though I do love and miss the NL days. I bought the game on a whim and am so glad I did

Yeah, I believe I may have participated in the TBT Fair 2013, although my memory is hazy. I do recall earning the patch from that, so it must have happened.

Other than that, probably some events in 2018 and 2019 that required New Leaf.

I did not, unfortunately. It could have been a fun time though!

I joined in 2015, and participated in the 2016 and 2017 fairs! I don’t remember too much of it, but I remember enjoying making a retro arcade room, and a villager room in new leaf!

I do agree that new horizons lends itself better to creative events though, although I do love the nl events the staff have made for this event, especially the minigame scores! (Tbf that wasn’t out when half the events were I don’t think?)

No I don't think so... Only egg hunts but you don't need ACNL for it 🥲

Oh I sure did, how do you think I got the Tetris Grid? I got it by making a Tetris Grid custom pattern while reciting the "I don't need it" scene from Spongebob.

I was kinda here for the NL events, but I don't think I ever noticed that they were happening.
Maybe I just missed all of them by accident???

I didn't I wish I knew about this forum when I did played it a lot. It was a struggle by myself to try to find furniture I liked.

I only joined here for ACNH but I was playing animal crossing since the first one. Wish i knew about this place earlier ;-;

I don't believe so! I don't remember taking pictures of my screen for events besides this one! So I think this is my first NL event I took part in!

Nope, by the time I joined I think we were already in the New Horizons era! If there was a New Leaf event or two I was technically here for, I wasn't really active/participating in the site at that time ;u;

I did participate here and there, but tragically I didn’t understand the collectible situation at all, so despite being active on the forum since 2014 I have very little to show for it.

Nah I joined the site relatively late for that. But I still did a lot of trades for it.

I participated in plenty of New Leaf events since I joined in 2015, I still have the photos on my 3DS I think I've submitted 5 rooms and other group activities.

I believe you needed AC:NL for some of the 2017 TBT Fair events, which I participated in! You also got a bonus for posting a screenshot of your character with all the types of hybrids for an event, maybe the first event where we grew flower hybrid collectibles? I definitely did that as well.

i did! can't say my designs were super great though, moving things around in new leaf was so tedious compared to new horizons and we didn't have harv's island at our disposal

I know I did as I joined back shortly after I got New Leaf. I don’t specifically remember the details of any of them though…

No, I joined right before New Horizons came out so I missed all of the New Leaf events.

i don't think i had discovered that forum events were a thing when i joined during the new leaf era

Yess!! I have some old screenshots way back in 2016, though they were mostly for participation LOL. I wasn't able to put much into decorating events since I didn't have stable wifi back then, it was definitely a pain to do ACNL Online for me.

Back