• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What trends did you enjoy?

SkyKnight03

elegy
Bells
April Birthstone (Diamond)
Sky Clouds Scenery
Spring Sakura
White Hyacinth
Pink Heart Balloon
Purple Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Sweet Balloon
Yellow Balloon
Sweet Balloon
I think we hear a lot of "I didn't care for this fad" or "I never understand why this was popular". But what was something popular that you did enjoy?

For example, I kinda liked twirling fidget spinners. I didn't obsess or collect them, but I did end up with a couple and they were entertaining enough.

maybe a weird throwback... but I loved silly bandz. I remember begging my parents to get a bag because I was sooo jealous of everyone else at my school having silly bandz. This post just evoked that memory so strongly.

Pokémon Go. I still enjoy it from time to time and my dad still plays it daily! It’s something we bond a lot over! ^^ I’m so glad it’s been going strong all these years!

As a kid I enjoyed the Beanie Baby trend.. just wish I had kept some of them! My brothers and I would have Beanie Baby Wars and pelt eachother with them

maybe a weird throwback... but I loved silly bandz. I remember begging my parents to get a bag because I was sooo jealous of everyone else at my school having silly bandz. This post just evoked that memory so strongly.
I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THIS LOL. i had silly bandz up to my elbows, we used to trade them at school on the playground. they eventually got banned because kids were scamming and bullying. but man i loved it. i found some a few months back, hello kitty shapes, and i bought them and they feel like tourniquets on my arm. love them

side note, i dog on it now but i actually really liked the unicorn trend that was popular circa... 2015? 2016? when pastels were mainstream to fit the unicorn/mermaid aesthetic for a bit. i never got to try that stupid unicorn frappuccino from starbucks but my sister who worked at the store said it was a disaster and tasted awful, so im glad i missed out?

i miss the hipster tumblr girl trend

Definitely the kids toys! Pokemon cards, Beyblade, Tamagotchis, Beanie Babies, and Skip Its!

None of them at all honestly.

The mon series or anything trading card related like outside of digimon or pokemon stuff like megaman battle network i just have nothing but total antipathy for the series.

If we're talking social media wise, well i avoid it for a reason cause yeah forget all of it to me is nothing but pure cringe and nightmare fuel honestly i don't even know where to begin with how even dangerous it is to even takepart in it or even see it as funny quirky or cute.

So forget it i just simply avoid it at all times period.

Back