What series are you currently watching?

i just finished sonic x and i have to ramble

i really loved this show and i’m sad that it only had 78 episodes. one problem with it is that the storyline is kind of a mess and i’m surprised i liked it because it’s a kids show lol.

i definitely understand why there was a lot of censorship with some scenes but for some reason when i watched the episode when molly dies i didn’t immediately understand that she was killed. i was kind of expecting her to show up later on until a flashback played in the very last three episodes and then i was finally like “OH she’s DEAD, she blew up” that’s how bad some of the censorship is. i was also kind of expecting more of an emotional response from both rouge and shadow after witnessing molly get blown up.

cosmo’s sacrifice to stop the metarex was really sad especially since she was one of the best characters in S3, tails reaction made it 10x more emotional and it was probably more depressing than the show’s ending.

ending summary: sonic and friends return to their planet after defeating the metarex, eggman builds chris a ship allowing him to go back to earth. he only has a three minute window to return so he leaves without saying goodbye to his friends, the only catch is that nobody knows what age chris will be when he returns since six months on sonic’s planet is 6 years on earth. sonic sees chris’s ship in the sky and he looks at chris so that was kind of like his final goodbye.

the last we see of chris is in the sky but i would have preferred that the ending not be as vague. it would have been great so see chris land on earth and finally see his friends and family again especially grandpa chuck, ella, and tanaka.

also would have preferred to know what happened to shadow after he disappeared in space but i guess that lines up with sonic adventure 2 because he was presumed to be dead until sonic heroes.

i might watch the japanese version with subtitles because apparently that has a lot more content left out in the english dub.

I'm still watching Survivor season 46 and Physical: 100 season 2 but now I've also started on another show, 3 Body Problem on Netflix! The trailer for the show had me very confused but I decided to give it a try anyway and I'm still somewhat confused but it's pretty interesting so far!

Dungeon Meshi
Shogun
The Three-Body Problem (this is kinda bad so far but I don't mind watching it at all)
90 Day Fiance: Happily Ever After

I've been rewatching the entirety of Adventure Time with my brother since he hadn't been caught up since s5 dropped. It's been fun getting back into it and noticing details I didn't before.

I just binge watched The Three body Problem and whew! I watched it with my bf who already saw it and knew I would like it.
I have a very deep passion for classified archives, informations and other very hush hush government things and this show had plenty of it.
Also I looooooove science, astrophysics and such so I felt at home.
The casting is amazing with a few known names but also some fresh ones and honestly everyone was amazing.
I cannot recommend this show enough tbh, it got me so excited for season 2 even though we'll have to wait a long time for that! I might just buy the books and read them.
It's quite insane Liu Cixin thought about all of these things.

I've finished the final season of Curb Your Enthusiasm. I enjoyed all of the Seinfeld references. It's a shame it's over, but it had to end sometime.

I also finished Renegade Nell which I quite liked. A whimsical bit of historical fiction with action, comedy, and a decent story. The lead actress did a wonderful job in the role and Nell's little sister, George, stole the scenes she was in.

Now I just have to finish Shogun and there's also series 17 of Taskmaster to get into.

i recently picked up the rookie on hulu. just wanted to pick up a light show to half watch half not when i need some background noise.

I'm watching the new Fallout series and it is so good! I've never played any of the games so this is my first major exposure to the Fallout universe and it's really interesting.

Been slowly watching the Fallout series and i love it so much, it really makes me want to go back and play Fallout 4 (or 3) :love: Love all the attention to detail in this show!!

i'm currently watching legend of korra! i recently finished watching avatar the last air bender and i'm excited to see where this one wraps the avatar story up. i'm almost through season 2, things are getting CRAZY. !!!!!!

Back