• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What native fruit did you get?

What native fruit (and island fruit) did you get?

• Apples

Votes: 89 26.3%
  • Cherries

Votes: 64 18.9%
  • Oranges

Votes: 60 17.7%
  • Peaches

Votes: 75 22.1%
  • Pears

Votes: 49 14.5%
  • Durians (island)

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Lemons (island)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Lychees (island)

Votes: 1 0.3%
  • Mangoes (island)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I got oranges. I wanted apples, cherries or peaches, tho. But I didn't reset because I loved everything else about my town :)

I was originally going for peaches, but gave up after 40 minutes of restarting for the 'perfect' town map. I have apples! :)

I got oranges, the only fruit I didn't want. It was worth the trade off thought, because I love all my villagers.

I'm going to reset until I get peaches. The very first time playing AC:WW I had peaches in my town, they're just really cute.

But I won't be able to play until July when my ship returns from deployment and my mom greets me with the special edition 3DS XL on the pier (or at least she better... -.-). sigh

I normally reset for the town layout, but if it had pears it was a no. I reset plenty of times and only found 2 town layouts I thought were decent which both ended up having pears. So I reset and on my third town I got peaches.

I wanted apples and got them my first try! I found a delicious apple but sold it desperately for cash. Any idea if more will grow or not??

Peaches, brother got apples. I got cherries from Isabelle, he got oranges. Haven't seen the island yet, hope to know that information tomorrow. :(

Cherries, I made sure of it. Except I had to reset so many times. I had peaches 4 times, pears 4 times, and oranges 2 times! It was terrible.

I got Oranges... Would have preferred peaches... Oh well. It's better than pears or cherries.

Back