• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

do you reset to get a specific fruit?

digimon

☆ dandori issue ☆
Bells
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth

61MJaeu.gif
IyHaTse.gif
X8oDolD.gif
X8oDolD.gif
UYQQGYg.gif
oqBs4SL.gif

does anyone reset their town map in hopes of getting a specific fruit? in the past i have for aesthetic reasons or i wanted a town fruit that'd match the kind of vibe i was going for in the town. or simply because i liked the fruit (shoutout to you peach, cherries and sometimes apples <3) or does anyone just stick with whatever fruit the rng gave you?

Normally I don’t. I only did for my second New Leaf town as I wanted it to be different from any I had before. I kinda like the fact that it’s random.

yes, i always will pretty much always reset for apples! it's fairly tedious but i just vibe with apples sm in my town bc of the aesthetics

Town fruit has historically been one of the criteria that has been considered when I made my towns, yes.

Once I started making additional towns past my main, horror-themed one, I got more into planning things out and making things distinct. I have a lot of memories and years of work put into my main town but it's admittedly pretty tragic; the land is pretty unevenly divided, the RV campground is in the least logical spot given said layout, and the town fruit is pears (which is a fruit I really dislike in real life). So, as I made my other towns I looked for things like better land distribution and making sure the new towns would each have a different town fruit.

The only fruit I don't have as a town fruit is the apple, which is ironically my favorite perfect fruit. I'm considering creating one more town to complete the circle and so I can experience some more villagers who I've never had as residents in any of my Animal Crossing games thus far.

Nope, when I kept resetting my third town, I didn't do it for the fruit, just the villagers.

Generally, I don’t! But if I start a town w pears I probably will. I’ve never had a pear town and I don’t think I’d be happy with that.

No but I should've done so along with my map layout. My native fruit is peaches, it seems very common for me to get this fruit as it's also my native fruit in new horizons :/ I would've loved apples, oranges, maybe even pears! But I'm loving to embrace the peach heh

nope! i think i would go crazy trying to reset for a great map and preferred fruit tbh. i ended up just planting other fruit trees on my island anyways.

When I had new leaf I did reset until I got either cherries or peaches😂 this time round I didn’t bother!

I didn't for my current town as I was looking for a nice map and brown train station, but I ended up with apples which I like anyways! :]

I never reset my town/islands when I first start. Ultimately, I'll just roll with whatever I end up getting even if it's not ideal, lol

Whenever I restarted, I always tried for apples as my fruit because much like everyone else, they're the most coveted ones. I also happen to love their perfect fruit, as they're based on the red delicious apples, my favorite kind of apples!

Sometimes I went for cherries, but it didn't last very long.

Not really since I'm more interested in the map layout than anything. Though, It'd be nice if the town had cherries as my native fruit.

Yep! In every AC game i do. My favorites are peaches and apples, cherries are ok, but i don't like pears nor oranges, mostly in New Leaf, as their perfect fruit is rather weird.

i don't usually reset for a specific native fruit, but it depends on my island theme. 🌈 i am currently living on my rainbow kidcore island, and i got pears as my native fruit, which is good.🍐

i like all of the fruits in the ac series. 👍🏻 my fav fruits have got to be apples, peaches and cherries. 🍎🍑🍒 i don't mind having pears or oranges on my islands, but they are my two least favs. 🍐🍊

Back