• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Did the character proportion changes bother you at first?

Were you bothered by increased villager proportions?

• Total voters
When I played New Leaf for the first time I immediately noticed the difference compared to Wild World, not because it bothered me but because I really like the graphics of New Leaf, it was love at first sight💖

I mean, New Leaf was my first game.. but I have to say Blathers looks much better in the older games compared to this game :,D I think the villagers look a little better too? the player character looks good either way though

• ⏪
Reactions: Doo
As a former Wild World addict I really had no issue with the change. I also really liked the Mii head for our character.

A little bit, yes. I still think the small villagers with big heads are more cute! But i don't really mind it nowadays.

Back