• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What Gold Tool was the hardest for you to get?

I have the golden watering can, slingshot, and fishing rod rn. I thought I had helped Gulliver enough times for the golden shovel, but I guess not (does Gullivarrr not count?). Axe is a matter of time, so I guess the golden net is the hardest. I’m in the northern hemisphere and wasn’t able to catch a golden or giraffe stag last month. I’ll have to see about visiting someone’s island where it’s summer or time traveling to see if I can get them.

none of them were necessarily hard for me to get tbh, but i’ll go with the golden axe as my daily chopping of trees to break a bunch of axes was tedious as hell lol.

though, my answer to this would definitely be the golden shovel if i hadn’t gotten impatient and bought the diy from someone. gulliver took his sweet time with giving me it himself. 😅

The shovel took a while, but it wasn't really difficult. The watering can, slingshot, and net were pretty easy, the fishing rod took just a little longer. I'm still working on getting the axe.

I wish I knew how close I was, but I suppose some day when I don't have much to do, I'll craft up a bunch of flimsy axes and go at it.

I used my golden watering can a few times, to get some gold roses, but after that I put it in storage, along with the other golden tools.

I don't have many of them so they are mostly hard for me. I never want to dig up Gulliver communicator parts, so I'll never get that. I still don't have all the fish and bugs so it'll be awhile before I get those. Sigh. I could be playing this game for a decade and still not complete it.

Back