• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Anyone know the fastest way to farm Gold nuggets?

Tommyputt

Mayor of Bertoko
Bells
Silver Mailbox
I’ve recently completed all the tasks needed to craft all the golden tools! It was a hell of a journey, but does anyone know a way/have a system to farm golden nuggets? I’ve managed to find about 10 in 4 years…

Ok, this isn't really a system, but I bought them here- traded for tbt. 😅

Otherwise, I used to visit islands and hit a lot of rocks. That got some.
Post automatically merged:

This is just one thread where you can find some, under "materials" (hope it's ok i recommend this thread). LittleMissPanda is awesome to trade with - Panda's Bamboo Grove.

Thread 'NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 🌷Catalog/Crafting 🍒Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts' https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...easures-fish-bait-hybrids-bush-starts.553395/

Last edited:
Have you been asking Katrina for your fortune? Getting the good luck reading for money usually guarantees that I get 1 gold nugget when I hit the rocks on my island. I'm also working on getting the items that Katrina gives for purifying bad luck so I try to get my fortune read every day.

Ok, this isn't really a system, but I bought them here- traded for tbt. 😅

Otherwise, I used to visit islands and hit a lot of rocks. That got some.

This is just one thread where you can find some, under "materials" (hope it's ok i recommend this thread). LittleMissPanda is awesome to trade with - Panda's Bamboo Grove.

Thread 'NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 🌷Catalog/Crafting 🍒Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts' https://www.belltreeforums.com/thre...easures-fish-bait-hybrids-bush-starts.553395/
Thanks for the recommendation! I’m sceptical of these large shops though, how can they be sourcing all these items legitimately.. that’s why I refuse to get my last art piece needed from online. Would be sad to get everything solo, to maybe risk it being hacked in from an online shop :(

Have you been asking Katrina for your fortune? Getting the good luck reading for money usually guarantees that I get 1 gold nugget when I hit the rocks on my island. I'm also working on getting the items that Katrina gives for purifying bad luck so I try to get my fortune read every day.
This is a great idea thanks! I never really messed with Katrina much but this makes sense. Plus it’s also something else to do on Harvey’s other than buying art to hope stock changes to my last piece..

Just an update, have done my fortune twice since this post, and both times found one golden nugget from rock on my island! Before I would be lucky to get one a week so this definitely seems like the best option aside from buying from forums :)

Just an update, have done my fortune twice since this post, and both times found one golden nugget from rock on my island! Before I would be lucky to get one a week so this definitely seems like the best option aside from buying from forums :)
Had no idea fortune reading effected this!!! Good info to have

Back