• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia IV: Red Revolution [Game Over/Mafia Win]

Yeah, I wouldn't have lynched Mary. I wasn't able tiger back on before the lynch to direct Tina otherwise. But i dd tell her and Laurina that I would've lynched FireNinja instead just on the basis of Mary was a confirmed innocent in my eyes.

That's really the whole reason I am saying town would've win if I was mayor. Cause the Mary lynch never would've happened, thus your mayor would still Be there to guide town.

And she was for day 2! We probably would have killed a bunch of scrubs night 1 had Kayla not brought to my attention that you, Oath and Trundle were all working together.

And she was for day 2! We probably would have killed a bunch of scrubs night 1 had Kayla not brought to my attention that you, Oath and Trundle were all working together.

I had nothing to do with Trundle, and minimal things to do with SP. We had a small amount of PMing. Like, about 5 messages total.

I KNEW IT

I KNEW IT

I KNEW IT

I KNEW IT

I KNEW IT

LAURINA WAS SCUM! TOM WHY DID YOU KILL ME?! D:<

Yeah, I wouldn't have lynched Mary. I wasn't able tiger back on before the lynch to direct Tina otherwise. But i dd tell her and Laurina that I would've lynched FireNinja instead just on the basis of Mary was a confirmed innocent in my eyes.

That's really the whole reason I am saying town would've win if I was mayor. Cause the Mary lynch never would've happened, thus your mayor would still Be there to guide town.

There's no point discussing this. If we went back in time and you were elected instead, Mary would most likely not have rolled bodyguard either.

Question:

Even if the a person doesn't gain the votes required for a Majority Lynch, will they still get lynched if they have the most votes?

I just got done reading the obs chat.

I think this gif summarizes it perfectly:

theresa-table-flip-gif.gif

Back