• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia V: There and Back Again [Game Over/Town Win]

Huzzah! Town wins again!

I'd like to congratulate Lunatic actually, you did a pretty good job hiding as scum. Honestly I wouldn't have suspected you if it weren't for process of elimination. Also, Oath should have shut his mouth, that's the only reason I didn't go for Beary instead.

Anyway, good job Town. It was a bit of a long bumpy road, but we managed to do it. Shoutout to Trundle for working with me for the latter half of the game after most of the other strong players died. Couldn't have done it without you.

Huzzah! Town wins again!

I'd like to congratulate Lunatic actually, you did a pretty good job hiding as scum. Honestly I wouldn't have suspected you if it weren't for process of elimination. Also, Oath should have shut his mouth, that's the only reason I didn't go for Beary instead.

Yes, oath constantly framed me and teased me on the IRc ugh
He's probably sad now lolol

Also, thank you to Gandalf for hosting a great Mafia game! Aside from a small role mishap at the beginning, everything went perfectly. I enjoyed getting to play the new Jack of all Trades role, we should keep it in future games.

Huzzah! Town wins again!

I'd like to congratulate Lunatic actually, you did a pretty good job hiding as scum. Honestly I wouldn't have suspected you if it weren't for process of elimination.

Thanks <3

The only reason I was able to hide this good is because I hadn't been mafia prior to this game, so no one knew what to expect from me if I were mafia. In future games, I can assure you I'll probably instantly suspicious looking because of this game. ;_;

Updating everything with the Action list!

There may be a mistake or two because I had to switch it over to google real quick between lessons.

Oh boy, my actions look so stupid. LOL

I didn't know you could just say no action if you didn't want to protect someone. :x

I lasted until the end
So proud

- - - Post Merge - - -

Who is this beary509 character you speak of o Gandalf

Huzzah! Town wins again!

The only reason I annoyed Beary was 1) It was fun. 2) If Lunatic was there, you know I would have done that

I wanna ask the town something. Trundle led the town to lynch Blu Rose, CreeperHugz, and led to a no lynch in three successive nights. I have to ask, why did anybody still trust him?

Just finished reading Scum Chat. Lunatic should have protected Karla, I love how Oath yelled at her, lol.

Just finished reading Scum Chat. Lunatic should have protected Karla, I love how Oath yelled at her, lol.

Really, if you think about it, protecting him probably would've just extended his life by, like, 1 day? I'm sure someone else would've shot him the next day. :x

Updating everything with the Action list!

There may be a mistake or two because I had to switch it over to google real quick between lessons.

If anyone was wondering why I gunned so hard for River on Day Two, you can see I used my inspect on her right away on the first Night after the whole fake claim scandal went down.

Also, pretty amusing that both DTs inspected me in the same night. Not a horrible thing though, they were both able to trust me and relay information to Trundle and I safely without worry.

God now I can rant about Hikari's "omg I knew Minties was scum lololz". Puh-lease. I'd rather have 1000 newbies and spammers then play with you in another game. If you're gonna join, at least play.

Also lol I guessed a decent amount of the roles in scum chat, we just never did anything.

<3 Lunties 2014

I'm just happy we made the blue murdering record and one of them was Kayla. :) first game and I get mafia, gandalf you sadist. I suppose the unfortunate part about this game is that most of the afk town and bandwagoners were left. There was really no way lunatic and I could have won haha.

Good game Trundle and Justin. :)

God now I can rant about Hikari's "omg I knew Minties was scum lololz". Puh-lease. I'd rather have 1000 newbies and spammers then play with you in another game. If you're gonna join, at least play.

Also lol I guessed a decent amount of the roles in scum chat, we just never did anything.

<3 Lunties 2014

I'm just happy we made the blue murdering record and one of them was Kayla. :) first game and I get mafia, gandalf you sadist. I suppose the unfortunate part about this game is that most of the afk town and bandwagoners were left. There was really no way lunatic and I could have won haha.

Good game Trundle and Justin. :)

I'm surprised that you didn't kill Justin right away xD
Like in IRC mafia >u>

Back