• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia V: There and Back Again [Game Over/Town Win]

So who is doing the next big mafia game?

This would probably be better asked in the General thread, but as far as I know, BBG plans on putting up the next one. And I plan to after that.

This would probably be better asked in the General thread, but as far as I know, BBG plans on putting up the next one. And I plan to after that.

Maybe once I become less hazardous, I could host one xD

I actually have all of the main post down, I'll post it up either in a few minutes or when Day 4 in Mini Mafia III hits. Probably the first =P

I actually have all of the main post down, I'll post it up either in a few minutes or when Day 4 in Mini Mafia III hits. Probably the first =P

Ya better give me a good role Mr. BBG c;
Kidding, but I'll definitely sign up as soon as it is posted ^^

The sign-ups won't start yet, lol. We're planning on sometime near Night 4 in MM3 or something.

Could I ask that you guys wait until MM3 is done? Normally, I wouldn't, but I have the feeling that Day 5 is going to be a very dead day if they don't find any mafia between now and then. I don't want it to be completely dead :/

Oh yeah, this may be ot, but we also removed Miller and added Insane/Cold Cop (KAYLA I AM LOOKING AT YOU). We also have a third party role.

Could I ask that you guys wait until MM3 is done? Normally, I wouldn't, but I have the feeling that Day 5 is going to be a very dead day if they don't find any mafia between now and then. I don't want it to be completely dead :/

Don't worry, we'll probably just open the thread for sign-ups and not start the game until MM3 is over. It would be kind of cluttered if a game started directly after the previous :x

I've never heard of it referred by Cold Cop, but Insane Cop is generally the same as a regular Cop except their inspections come back as opposite.

P.S: Might I suggest naming them as Cold/Insane Detective instead to keep consistency with the previous Mafia games? People are used to Detective/DT.

Back