• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Mafia TBT Mafia IV: Red Revolution [Game Over/Mafia Win]

I'd like to thank scum team, Kayla our mafia ally, and Harry for calling it (me as godfather) like 10 minutes after roles went out.

I always get the Godfather by the first day. XO.
Kayla - Game II
Myself - Game III
Knew BlueSkittleWolf was bcos mafia - Mini Mafia I
Tom - Game IV

basically i am the godfather hunter fear me. the results show 100% i always know who they are by day 1 :}

Last edited:
I don't think it was the Godfather hunt which ruined the game. Through that, we were able to catch 4/5 Mafia members by Night Two of the game.

Gandalf
LaurinaMN
BellBringerGreen
Beary509 (shot after Tina & I were talking and looking over the list)

Yes, iTookYourWaffles + Farobi unforunately got caught in the mess. But even when people trusted Farobi as Town .. they still voted him out. Why? That was the game changing moment right there, since Town actually had 6 votes (minus Gallows) to get Tom lynched.

The problem is that Town wasn't lynching who they were supposed to. All Town had to do was get votes under the names. They couldn't even, though people like LaurinaMN were being called out since Day Two. People should have lynched her the second Kuma died.

That was the Town's downfall.
I disagree. Throw "I think so and so is Godfather" and you pretty much had town lining up to vote. Wanting to lynch the godfather took this mystical priority over actual confirmed scum. I have to admit, I was very surprised that Blue Leaf turned on Farobi, either I spun a really good lie or Leaf saw I wasn't going to get lynched period. :) But yes, had town voted for Laurina the multiple times they were supposed to, they probably could have won. Instead I get to sit back and laugh, eating some cake.

That the bluelist got leaked to Mafia didn't impact town's chances at all, amirite? ;)
UaF3iJR.gif

Town's downfall: not voting who they were supposed to. They were told more than once to lynch LaurinaMN for example. C: They had the numbers & the names. They just didn't do anything about it.
Hurray for me, that worked out so well!

Hey guys, math works
Maybe just a little, but no not really. c:
Town would've win if I was the mayor. Just saying.

No we would have killed you anyways.

I was killed cause I made long posts? You, wimps. -_-
The way I see it, we did town a favor.

The question still lingers in my mind c:

We beat you into submission and eventually may allow you to join us after rigorous brainwashing. That or we kill you.

@Blu Rose: Considering he was part of the discussion with Tina, he probably would have.

I disagree. Throw "I think so and so is Godfather" and you pretty much had town lining up to vote. Wanting to lynch the godfather took this mystical priority over actual confirmed scum. I have to admit, I was very surprised that Blue Leaf turned on Farobi, either I spun a really good lie or Leaf saw I wasn't going to get lynched period. :) But yes, had town voted for Laurina the multiple times they were supposed to, they probably could have won. Instead I get to sit back and laugh, eating some cake.

Which is why we pegged LaurinaMN as the Godfather. Amongst feeling 100% certain that she was Mafia, we figured that pinning her as the Godfather would at least have the Town lynch her after we died. Not to mention if she ran for mayor, it's because she had some sort of protection on her (which is also why we thought she was Godfather). Either way she was set up to be targeted in case we died (calling her Godfather, calling her Mafia, putting her on the Mafia list) but Town really didn't want to lynch her.

I don't see why BlueLeaf turned on Farobi either. He knew Farobi was Town & he knew that he was the Doctor & that you weren't. Six people knew they had the numbers to lynch you. I can guarantee you that. =P I really don't understand why they didn't go for it since that would have changed the game. This is what the Town's downfall was; that they kept hesitating to lynch the obvious names being pushed forward.

Everyone can keep blaming it on the fact that the blue roles got leaked, but it's also fact that it doesn't matter whether a Doctor is left in the game or a Townie. A vote is a vote. You guys had the majority each and every single time and you guys also knew the names I was pushing for to get lynched from my last PM (Tom, Laurina, BBG, Waffles). Farobi was removed.

Yeah, I wouldn't have lynched Mary. I wasn't able tiger back on before the lynch to direct Tina otherwise. But i dd tell her and Laurina that I would've lynched FireNinja instead just on the basis of Mary was a confirmed innocent in my eyes.

That's really the whole reason I am saying town would've win if I was mayor. Cause the Mary lynch never would've happened, thus your mayor would still Be there to guide town.

Last edited:
Back