What Game Of Yours Has The Most Playtime?

out of ones I have numbers for, it looks like yu-gi-oh! master duel has recently usurped animal crossing: new leaf. 1970+ hours on the switch, plus whatever odd amount of time I have from playing (read: spending money to open packs) on mobile

fate/grand order might also have a shot though, given I've been playing it since like a month after the english version released. but given a good amount of that would undoubtedly be from me running autofarm scripts during lotto/raid events, I think it's better to just ignore that

animal crossing: new leaf, for the record, is currently just a bit above 1959 hours, across both of my systems

On every Nintendo console it's a Pokemon game except for my switch which is easily New Horizons (over 4000 hours 😬) on steam it's Binding of Issac (700 ish) I believe, but Baldur's Gate 3 will soon overthrow that ( it's somewhere in the late 600s)

It's Sims 3 easily. The last time I checked it was years ago and I was at 3,000. I'm honestly too scared to check it now. The hold that game has on me...

New Leaf would come in second. Again, I haven't checked it in a long time but I remember it being over 500 hours. Wild World wasn't too far behind either.

Sims 4 comes in around 300 hours which is the most depressing one of all to me. At least with Animal Crossing and Sims 3 I know those hours were spent having fun, but I've never really gotten into Sims 4 so it just feels like a waste of time to me.

And then New Horizons is in the 200s. That one also makes me feel kind of bad just because of how hard I bounced off it and how hard I kept trying to like it. I'm liking it now WAY more than I did when I first got it, but I racked up 99% of those hours before I enjoyed it and that makes me sad.

I think I have well over 1500 hours in ACNH, which is the longest game log I've had I think. Splatoon 3 is close, last time I checked I had 700+ hours but that was months ago so it's definitely gone up since then. In ACNL I think I have 500-ish hours.

Here's the definitive edition list of my play hours for games that I played:
ACNL
-3000+ hours
ACNH- 4,630 hours
Splatoon 2-2,075 hours
Splatoon 3- 830 hours

(The hours spent on Animal Crossing is mostly decorating 😂)

I used to play RuneScape a lot when I was younger, and it says my playtime is 268 days and 2 hours, which is a total of 6434 hours. I thing that's definitely my most played. And that's not counting my first account that I lost a few months in or the secondary account I don't remember the log in for that I played on sometimes

Probably the Sims series (not sure which installment)... I was obsessed as a kid/teenager and still play it a fair amount, even though I don't have as much free time.

I don’t have my old 3DS or access to my old Xbox’s play time count, but I still know for sure that it’s New Leaf. I think that game has almost 10,000 hours.

I'm certain my Firered cartridge has seen over 1000~ hours of playtime, then I wasted a whole bunch of time back in Battlefield 3 on PS3 netting around 1300 iirc. I think next closest is probably FFXIV at this point?

I spent 500+ hours on ACNH and probably 250+ hours on Pokemon Scarlet. Seeing the hours people posted here, mine feels like nothing, but that's fine because that means I wasted less time during my life than them...

All I have are estimates, but I’m going to say:

New Leaf: ~1300 hours
Destiny 2: ~900 hours (yikes)

After that I’d probably be in the 300-400 hour range. Story of Seasons:Trio of Towns and Pokemon Super Mystery Dungeon were up there. ACNH as well.

If we are counting childhood, I know I put hundreds of hours each into Mario Kart: Double Dash!!, Disney’s Extreme Skate Adventure, and Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.

on my switch:

1. ACNH (690+85 hours across two switches)
1. Smash (510)
3. FE Three Houses (190)

on my 3ds:
1. FE Fates (298)
2. Sos Trio of Towns (260)
3. Pokémon Moon (215)

specifically acnh and moon have so many hours because i was doing online things/leaving it on in the background, but the rest are fairly accurate.

During the Farewell to New Leaf event here I discovered it was in fact New Leaf lol with about 1660 hours, which is roughly double my playtime for New Horizons.

Unfortunately it definitely hasn’t been tracked properly, I’m sure I have 4 digit playtimes on two of the Skylanders games but I have zero way to confirm, I think I maxed out playtime on some old Pokémon games but then I don’t know which has the most, I definitely passed 4 digits on Wild World… uh yeah. The biggest one I KNOW is I have 800-something hours on CTR Nitro-Fuelled once I add my PS4 and Switch playtimes together. My most played on Steam is Monster Hunter: World which is a comparatively pitiful 350-ish hours… or maybe it was more like 400? I forget. Tetris will pass it some day.

Mine is AC:NH with 1000+ hours in it. To be fair, I played that game religiously when I first got it and kept that momentum going for a good two years. My other "most-played" games on the list is only in the hundreds; Breath of the Wild has 650 hours and Tomodachi Life has 500.

Oh hell you reminded me… I do have 1200+ on New Horizons. Obsessed with 2.0 at one point. It was such an obvious pick it flew over my head.

Smash Ultimate. (1000+ Hours).

I'm oddly good at it. (I don't play in tournaments or anything). But I was able to get about 90% of the cast into elite smash. I don't play much on my own anymore, but I sometimes load up online duos with my cousin.

It's been fun watching him get better. I no longer have to hard carry our team.

Back