What ethnicity are you?

Aside from Swedish, my grandparents and beyond on my dad's side were from Finland/Russia etc. so there's that but I don't really feel that much from it. (I don't know Finnish or Russian so yeahh lol).

Dunno about my mom's side other than they are/were from Southern parts of Sweden so yeah..(I'm from the capital so)

my grandfather on my mothers side came here from italy my grandmother from her side is irish/german

and idk my dad so that's a mystery!

i kinda want to do a DNA test to find out

Filipina with a mix of European from my dad's side but well, yeah.
and Chinese I guess. : ^ (

I am so distinctly European and so pale that I was confused for an actual vampire for over 12 years of my life. (I’m not even joking :( )

I'm European and whiter than a Kardashian's teeth. I believe when my mom checked ancestry.com she was over half French and the rest of her was mostly English/a combo of other mainly white countries. My family tree is basic as hell. :(

I?m Native American (Ojibwe), Finnish, British, and Mexican. I identify the most with my Native American side though, I grew up on the reservation and practice my culture often and speak our language. The rest I don?t really identify with.

I think 100% german, but my Mom once mentioned something about Russian,
so I might have a bit of Russian in me. If I had a kid it would be german / french tho. :^)

Funfact: Germans are known to love beer, Russians are known to love Vodka, French are known
to love wine and meanwhile me, I hate all kinds of alcohol. Something must've went wrong, lol.

I am German with Scottish,Irish,and Native American(Cherokee). There may be other ethnicities that I'm not aware of. My grandpa was Native American and you could tell because of how tan he was. But unfortunately you can't tell in me because I'm so pale. My sister is very tan though because of her genes. I've never really grew up around the culture besides visiting reservations. The culture and history is so rich and fascinating. As for my dad's side, I'm not sure because he was adopted.

im so american that im a relative to one of the declaration signers

other than that i have no idea

Back