• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

what do you usually have for breakfast?

sometimes i forget to eat breakfast, but i do like cereal! occasionally ill have oatmeal.

The answer is I dont because I'm an irresponsible person *fingerguns*

But, I really like lumberjack breakfast tho. (Which I mean scrambled eggs+chopped baloney omelette with green pepper with bacon and hashbrowns on the side, with a glass of orange juice.)

if 2PM is still considered breakfast then grilled cheese and a glass of water. If not then sleep, I eat sleep for breakfast.

Whenever I kick the bad habit of skipping breakfast, usually just cereal is what I can find in the house. But if I had choices, there would be more crepes, pancakes, and omelets involved lol

Other than that I have coffee, I rarely have my breakfast planned out. A good amount of the time I'll have a salad or a small serving of pre-made curry, but even that isn't always. I do try to keep it lighter than the rest of my meals though.

cereal
waffles/pancakes & eggs.
if i wake up too late then it's whatever i find in the fridge lol

Last edited:
first a cup of chocolate milk, then some chocolate chip and milk cookies dipped on coffee. i should probably eat some yogurt or something healthy but ehhh

usually either a fruit smoothie or some eggs and bacon. I want to try chia pudding though

What do I have for breakfast in the morning? Why, whatever I want to have.

No longer will I force myself to eat the standard eggs, toast, and sausage or bacon combination! If I want to eat taquitos in the morning, I’ll have taquitos in the morning. If I want to have mashed potatoes in the morning, I’ll have mashed potatoes in the morning. If I want to have meatballs in the morning, I’ll have meatballs in the morning.

And good golly, if for some reason I want to have a big plate of lasagna in the morning like I’m Garfield or some ****, you can bet for sure that I’m going to have lasagna in the morning like I’m Garfield or some **** ;)

oatmeal, eggs w toast, or if im feeling unhealthy a fast food breakfast sandwich c:

Last edited:
Cereal (Cheerios, Golean, or Raisin Brand), a banana, and iced coffee. If I am too lazy to make it or don’t have anything available I’ll just go to the convenience store and get a breakfast burrito.

Nothing. I can't eat before noon or I feel very sick. If I'm at home, I eat a bagel around noon when I wake up, but if I'm at work all I can do is drink water until lunchtime.

I eat oatmeal most of the time mixed with nutella and sometimes yogurt. I've been doing it since I was a child.

Ngl if I feel hungry in the morning I just eat whatever is available in our house. We don't really have breakfast foods.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No longer will I force myself to eat the standard eggs, toast, and sausage or bacon combination! If I want to eat taquitos in the morning, I’ll have taquitos in the morning. If I want to have mashed potatoes in the morning, I’ll have mashed potatoes in the morning. If I want to have meatballs in the morning, I’ll have meatballs in the morning.

It be like that boi

I normally have a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice. Breakfast is weird because I wake up starving but if I eat a lot of food I won't feel well. I have to eat a small amount and then just eat again a few hours later :p

Usually either a couple slices of toast, or whatever happens to be left over from the night before. I don't put much effort into it because mornings are terrible for me. Also some milk or fruit if I feel like it.

Back