what do you usually have for breakfast?

sometimes i forget to eat breakfast, but i do like cereal! occasionally ill have oatmeal.

The answer is I dont because I'm an irresponsible person *fingerguns*

But, I really like lumberjack breakfast tho. (Which I mean scrambled eggs+chopped baloney omelette with green pepper with bacon and hashbrowns on the side, with a glass of orange juice.)

if 2PM is still considered breakfast then grilled cheese and a glass of water. If not then sleep, I eat sleep for breakfast.

Whenever I kick the bad habit of skipping breakfast, usually just cereal is what I can find in the house. But if I had choices, there would be more crepes, pancakes, and omelets involved lol

Other than that I have coffee, I rarely have my breakfast planned out. A good amount of the time I'll have a salad or a small serving of pre-made curry, but even that isn't always. I do try to keep it lighter than the rest of my meals though.

cereal
waffles/pancakes & eggs.
if i wake up too late then it's whatever i find in the fridge lol

Last edited:
first a cup of chocolate milk, then some chocolate chip and milk cookies dipped on coffee. i should probably eat some yogurt or something healthy but ehhh

usually either a fruit smoothie or some eggs and bacon. I want to try chia pudding though

What do I have for breakfast in the morning? Why, whatever I want to have.

No longer will I force myself to eat the standard eggs, toast, and sausage or bacon combination! If I want to eat taquitos in the morning, I’ll have taquitos in the morning. If I want to have mashed potatoes in the morning, I’ll have mashed potatoes in the morning. If I want to have meatballs in the morning, I’ll have meatballs in the morning.

And good golly, if for some reason I want to have a big plate of lasagna in the morning like I’m Garfield or some ****, you can bet for sure that I’m going to have lasagna in the morning like I’m Garfield or some **** ;)

oatmeal, eggs w toast, or if im feeling unhealthy a fast food breakfast sandwich c:

Last edited:
Cereal (Cheerios, Golean, or Raisin Brand), a banana, and iced coffee. If I am too lazy to make it or don’t have anything available I’ll just go to the convenience store and get a breakfast burrito.

Nothing. I can't eat before noon or I feel very sick. If I'm at home, I eat a bagel around noon when I wake up, but if I'm at work all I can do is drink water until lunchtime.

I eat oatmeal most of the time mixed with nutella and sometimes yogurt. I've been doing it since I was a child.

Ngl if I feel hungry in the morning I just eat whatever is available in our house. We don't really have breakfast foods.

- - - Post Merge - - -

No longer will I force myself to eat the standard eggs, toast, and sausage or bacon combination! If I want to eat taquitos in the morning, I’ll have taquitos in the morning. If I want to have mashed potatoes in the morning, I’ll have mashed potatoes in the morning. If I want to have meatballs in the morning, I’ll have meatballs in the morning.

It be like that boi

I normally have a bowl of cereal and a glass of orange juice. Breakfast is weird because I wake up starving but if I eat a lot of food I won't feel well. I have to eat a small amount and then just eat again a few hours later :p

Usually either a couple slices of toast, or whatever happens to be left over from the night before. I don't put much effort into it because mornings are terrible for me. Also some milk or fruit if I feel like it.

Back