what do you usually have for breakfast?

Neither my mom or I is a morning person, so ngl I've been having the same homemade meatballs and rice as breakfast for years. She just makes a huge stack and keeps them in the freezer and they're easy to fry in the morning. I'm usually so sleepy and confused in the morning that I don't notice what I'm eating anyway xD I just shove everything down and wait for lunch

I always miss breakfast especially during summer bc I get up at like 4 pm, but when I do wake up early I make scrambled eggs or cereal. Usually make chai tea if someone buys it

i didn't used to eat breakfast but since starting my new job i try to! usually i just have cereal tho bc i'm running late : ) (special k is the best)

Sausage and egg MC muffin OR Cheerios OR toast with bovril

Cereal, toast with a cup of oatmeal, waffles or pancakes. Tamales during December and sometimes I drink my leafy green juice then I eat later what I stated above. Other than that I can't imagine myself eating something else that I rather see fit to be eaten during lunch or dinner.

Coffee. I usually wake up around 7am, but I?ll have a ?breakfast? around 12-1pm.

if i eat breakfast really early my stomach gets upset, so usually i just drink a yogurt, or wait a while after i wake up and eat a bacon egg & cheese croissant

I can't imagine not eating breakfast or only having a drink. My favorite meal would be breakfast because there is so much to choose from. We will pretty much eat any breakfast food there is for the most part. Lately I've been eating healthier breakfast bowls or burritos. Cereal is always a win as well. I'm trying to be in better shape for health reasons so anything that is light works.

Apple Juice with a breakfast biscuit of some kind, or an omelette

toasted bagels, eggs, yogurt, smoothies... it all just depends on how much time i have

Usually i'll have a fried egg or an omelette with tomatoes and spinach if i have the time, but if i don't i'll just have a quick crumpet. I almost never ever go for cereal though.

Usually just egg whites and peppermint tea.

Back