• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

what do you usually have for breakfast?

I like to eat as much sweets as I allow myself in the morning, haha. And then not eat them afterwards. Usually I eat a banana with something like 1-2 chocolate cookies or some chocolate bar and drink juice or tea, it depends.

I'm way too into sweets, I know. :3
I also think that my body has adapted to eating sweets, haha.

Either a bun or toast, sometimes nothing. I'm not so hungry at the morning, so I just eat a small
breakfast.

It changes, I'll eat one thing for weeks on end then switch to somethin different. Currently it's plain bagels with cinnamon honey butter and chocolate milk.

I usually eat cereals when we have any.
Or some toasts with some nutella.
A bit a juice too whenever we have some!
I'm not really eating thaaaat much on mornings.

I was eating oat meal with brown sugar for awhile, but then I switched back to cocoa dyno bites. It's the cereal I used to eat as a kid and I still love it to this day. Maybe once in awhile I may try something else like toast with grape jam or some other cereal. :)

I usually don't have breakfast or lunch for that matter, but if I do I have oatmeal though I've been on a bit of a waffle kick recently.

I'm on a diet so it's a bit different than normal. Right now I usually have green tea, fruit of some sort, rice cakes, and leftover meat or some sort of protein. Normally I would have eggs or sausages, cereal, fruit, and green tea. Sometimes it would be leftovers too, it just depends on what's in the fridge and my energy level cause I hate cooking as soon as I wake up.

Right now usually just yogurt and some kind of fruit like banana or pear! I love eating cereal but I am usually too lazy to wake up early enough to eat it before work.

Back