• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What did you get for Christmas?

Some stuff I got was money, perfumes, my sister gave me canvases as our present exchange, a cute samurai cat plush, a new phone case and a silver cleaning cloth that I've literally had so much trouble finding.

So far, I've gotten a rainbow LED lamp that I absolutely love, and my friend bought me a copy of Ultra Moon. I'm expecting some more gifts when my dad and brother come home :>

My in-laws got me a Pink Floyd shirt and some body wash. One of my couple friends got me a new bottle of colonge and my other couple friends got me a Jack Skellington fedora. Aaaaand I got my fiancee a Nightmare Before Christmas shadow box ^.^ She got a Switch Lite and Pokemon Shield from her parents (aka my in-laws).

I got lots of good stuff this year for Christmas:

- Money
- VISA gift card
- Candy and chocolate
- Strawberry Pocky and Meiji chocolate pandas
- Shark socks, because sharks are my favorite animal
- A bunch of T-shirts with sharks, sloths or turtles on them
- A nice sweater for work
- Some fingerless gloves that I can also use at work because they keep it so cold in there
- My Little Pony special edition Magic: The Gathering trading card set with Nightmare Moon, Rarity and Princess Twilight
- A bunch of stocking stuffers including an adorable plush vampire octopus (the tag says he's from Overwatch, which I'm not familiar with; I just know I love him)

Last edited:
Sooooo... This is my haul!!

• an iPad (7th Gen) (from my mom)
• NCT Dream’s ‘We Young’ album (from my mom)
• Super Smash Brothers: Ultimate (from my mom)
• BT21 RJ Plushie (from my mom)
• All Might (Teacher) Funko Pop (from my mom)
• $35 iTunes Gift Card (from grandma + sister)
• Mari Ohara ‘Happy Party Train’ Nesoberi (from my boyfriend)
• Bulbasaur Funko Pop (from my dad)
• A Yellow Nintendo Switch Lite (from my dad)
• A Box of Kinder Bueno (from stepmom)

I’m probably forgetting a bit more, but that’s all I can remember for now xD​

I got some chocolate candy mini-bars (5 different kinds hehe), a green screen + two studio lights for my videos, and pok?mon sword hehe!:!!!! I also got some money from various members of my family. I'm so happy, this Christmass was really good, unlike past years. I didn't get much gifts, but it's what I wanted, and I love them!!!

Well I got a record player with some records. I also got minecraft for my switch. My mum adopted me a penguin which I'm super happy about!

Nothing. But I got an offer for my #1 uni choice on Christmas Eve, so I’ll count that as a gift.

i got some nice soap and other bath products, some pokemon plushies and some animal crossing stickers for my computer and a calendar from my neighbour. this year has been wonderful for prezzies and i nailed all my friends prezzies.

Got some candy and some Stephen King books. I also got a check and some scratch-off lottery tickets.

IMG_8484-2.jpg

Got this beauty with Luigi's Mansion 3!

Well I got a record player with some records. I also got minecraft for my switch. My mum adopted me a penguin which I'm super happy about!

Which records? My brother got Beastie Boys Paul's Boutique which is legendary, and The 1975 A Breif Inquiry Into Online Relationships, which I still think is pretty good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 230053

Got this beauty with Luigi's Mansion 3!

Is that really all the size of a Lite? **** me how do they get it all in there? LM3 is great, you'll love it.

I got a Nintendo Switch with Pokemon Shield and Breath Of The Wild, a few plushes for my collections, Cinnamoroll pyjamas, a candle, a Frozen notebook, a Stitch figure and a few other bits like bath bombs and socks c:

I got a lot of great stuff that I've been eyeing for awhile. I got a cashmere sweater, a few pairs of jeans, a pair of earrings, a candle, makeup products (eyeshadow palettes and setting powder), and ankle boots. :)

Surprising gifts include a Google Home Mini, Starbucks gift card, lip gloss set, and banana bread.

I got candy, chocolate, new sweaters, new yoga clothes, a new purse and a set of baking pans. :)

i got myself some airpods for boxing day today! i’ve been thinking of getting a pair and ended up getting the last pair in the store c:

I got lots of money so I can save up for the things I want
. Also got some malteasers and underwear

This Christmas I got a Pokemon Switch Lite,Pokemon Shield,nice clothes,Pikachu plushie,upgraded smartphone,candy/chocolate,body wash,perfume,boots,two gift cards,winter coat and other little trinkets. Overall a pretty good Christmas even though it hasn't snowed. Hope everyone has been able to enjoy the holidays and has a good New Year!

pokemon suitcase
pokemon shirt
pokemon socks
totodile plush
flopping magikarp plush
penguin mug
box of candies
lots of money and gift cards

Back