What did you get for Christmas?

Some stuff I got was money, perfumes, my sister gave me canvases as our present exchange, a cute samurai cat plush, a new phone case and a silver cleaning cloth that I've literally had so much trouble finding.

So far, I've gotten a rainbow LED lamp that I absolutely love, and my friend bought me a copy of Ultra Moon. I'm expecting some more gifts when my dad and brother come home :>

My in-laws got me a Pink Floyd shirt and some body wash. One of my couple friends got me a new bottle of colonge and my other couple friends got me a Jack Skellington fedora. Aaaaand I got my fiancee a Nightmare Before Christmas shadow box ^.^ She got a Switch Lite and Pokemon Shield from her parents (aka my in-laws).

I got lots of good stuff this year for Christmas:

- Money
- VISA gift card
- Candy and chocolate
- Strawberry Pocky and Meiji chocolate pandas
- Shark socks, because sharks are my favorite animal
- A bunch of T-shirts with sharks, sloths or turtles on them
- A nice sweater for work
- Some fingerless gloves that I can also use at work because they keep it so cold in there
- My Little Pony special edition Magic: The Gathering trading card set with Nightmare Moon, Rarity and Princess Twilight
- A bunch of stocking stuffers including an adorable plush vampire octopus (the tag says he's from Overwatch, which I'm not familiar with; I just know I love him)

Last edited:
Sooooo... This is my haul!!

• an iPad (7th Gen) (from my mom)
• NCT Dream’s ‘We Young’ album (from my mom)
• Super Smash Brothers: Ultimate (from my mom)
• BT21 RJ Plushie (from my mom)
• All Might (Teacher) Funko Pop (from my mom)
• $35 iTunes Gift Card (from grandma + sister)
• Mari Ohara ‘Happy Party Train’ Nesoberi (from my boyfriend)
• Bulbasaur Funko Pop (from my dad)
• A Yellow Nintendo Switch Lite (from my dad)
• A Box of Kinder Bueno (from stepmom)

I’m probably forgetting a bit more, but that’s all I can remember for now xD​

I got some chocolate candy mini-bars (5 different kinds hehe), a green screen + two studio lights for my videos, and pok?mon sword hehe!:!!!! I also got some money from various members of my family. I'm so happy, this Christmass was really good, unlike past years. I didn't get much gifts, but it's what I wanted, and I love them!!!

Well I got a record player with some records. I also got minecraft for my switch. My mum adopted me a penguin which I'm super happy about!

Nothing. But I got an offer for my #1 uni choice on Christmas Eve, so I’ll count that as a gift.

i got some nice soap and other bath products, some pokemon plushies and some animal crossing stickers for my computer and a calendar from my neighbour. this year has been wonderful for prezzies and i nailed all my friends prezzies.

Got some candy and some Stephen King books. I also got a check and some scratch-off lottery tickets.

IMG_8484-2.jpg

Got this beauty with Luigi's Mansion 3!

Well I got a record player with some records. I also got minecraft for my switch. My mum adopted me a penguin which I'm super happy about!

Which records? My brother got Beastie Boys Paul's Boutique which is legendary, and The 1975 A Breif Inquiry Into Online Relationships, which I still think is pretty good.

- - - Post Merge - - -

View attachment 230053

Got this beauty with Luigi's Mansion 3!

Is that really all the size of a Lite? **** me how do they get it all in there? LM3 is great, you'll love it.

I got a Nintendo Switch with Pokemon Shield and Breath Of The Wild, a few plushes for my collections, Cinnamoroll pyjamas, a candle, a Frozen notebook, a Stitch figure and a few other bits like bath bombs and socks c:

I got a lot of great stuff that I've been eyeing for awhile. I got a cashmere sweater, a few pairs of jeans, a pair of earrings, a candle, makeup products (eyeshadow palettes and setting powder), and ankle boots. :)

Surprising gifts include a Google Home Mini, Starbucks gift card, lip gloss set, and banana bread.

I got candy, chocolate, new sweaters, new yoga clothes, a new purse and a set of baking pans. :)

i got myself some airpods for boxing day today! i’ve been thinking of getting a pair and ended up getting the last pair in the store c:

I got lots of money so I can save up for the things I want
. Also got some malteasers and underwear

This Christmas I got a Pokemon Switch Lite,Pokemon Shield,nice clothes,Pikachu plushie,upgraded smartphone,candy/chocolate,body wash,perfume,boots,two gift cards,winter coat and other little trinkets. Overall a pretty good Christmas even though it hasn't snowed. Hope everyone has been able to enjoy the holidays and has a good New Year!

pokemon suitcase
pokemon shirt
pokemon socks
totodile plush
flopping magikarp plush
penguin mug
box of candies
lots of money and gift cards

Back