• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What did you get for Christmas?

Posting this a little late, but I got a brand new coat, which unexpectedly was a darker red than I thought, but I'm actually glad it was darker, cause the darker color looks really nice. As for my other gift, I got a brand new up-to-date television. It's a 43 inch one and is 4k. The picture on it is amazing and I definitely know that Animal Crossing: New Horizons is gonna look soo awesome on it, especially in the Fall season. I'm happy. ^-^

Like 5 coats, money, platforms, jewellery and some other clothes. Also got "twerk pong" from my aunt which was really nice

K my dad and brother arrived home and I got more gifts to share!

- My brother got me an Animal Crossing shirt (which I absolutely LOVE, I'll have to take a pic and upload it) and Link's Awakening for the Switch! Super happy about both of these gifts, especially since LA is my favorite Game Boy game and I've been wanting an AC shirt forever!
- My parents got me a Star Trek shirt that reads "RED SHIRT - i might not make it" and it's so good.
- My grandma got me a gift set from BBW and it smells really nice :blush:
- She also got me a new hoodie and leggings to go with them!
- I got a nice thick pair of socks to wear when I'm chilly in my bed :>
- My grandma also got me a bandana covered in peace signs and flowers, and a sticker which reads "PEACE" in groovy font and rainbow letters!

Later in expecting a portable turntable that has a tie-dye design on it which my mom bought for me. I'd say this has been a good Christmas gift load! Hopefully next year I'll have enough money to buy gifts for everyone else.

Money, candy, slippers, bath/morning robe, satin bed sheets, expensive shampoo, body butter, a red beret, gift card, amusement park entry gift card :3 also got money for my birthday :3

Well this Christmas, I got a surprising lot, actually! I'll try to list everything, or at least everything of importance!!

-An old Keroppi bag. No idea how old it is, but it's in great condition and amazing quality!
- A Keroppi snowglobe. I collect snowglobes, lmao.
-A big Badtz-Maru plushie!
- A snowglobe necklace, and some santa-seal earrings
-Some candy (which I already ate)
- Icewind Dale and another game I'm currently forgetting the name of (they were a double pack)
- A reusable Boba Straw
- A Game Boy Advance so I can finally play old gameboy games!
- A Pumpkin Dress! (With sum bats!!)
- A Nightmare Before Christmas Cuckoo Clock!!! I love it so much, it plays the melody of "This is Halloween" on the hour and Zero pops out!

There's probably a few things that I might've missed, but honestly, I got a bunch of amazing presents this year and I'm so happy!!!

Just money this year. Using it mostly for bills, although I did buy a few games as a Christmas present to myself.

I got a scale for baking which I’m really excited about! I wanted one mainly for measuring flour. Flour can be really finicky when using measuring cups and you may not always get the same amount which can be really frustrating when baking. I also got some candy cane bark! :D

Lol, I came in late. I only got two gifts this year: $50 and Link's Awakening on the Switch. I wasn't planning to get the game since I have the Gameboy version of it. But now that I have it anyway, I just played it and was pleasantly surprised with some changes I wasn't aware of. Yeah yeah, frame rate drops are noticeable but it genuinely doesn't impact my experience at all. I don't understand why people are getting riled up over this?

I got a cute pair of boots and a wallet and some gift cards and a bunch of small random stuff overall 10/10

Much needed money, mostly! Also socks, some books and a pretty ring from my grandma. Probably gonna buy some other books with the money I got, tbh.

Luigi's Mansion 3 and The Sims 4 Dine Out from my boyfriend, and some money to put towards an upcoming trip from my parents. Oh, and a new daily cat calendar for work. :)

dunno if he meant for it to be a gift but i'll treasure it in my heart forever ; v ;

my boyfriend installed pokemon go on his phone today because i've been talking about it with him a lot recently huhu bless :') he said we could go on pokemon go dates and like,, bro that's a man after my own heart please take all my hecking UwUs sldkfjskldjf

I got a super cute new outfit featuring Pusheen from my mom & dad. A super cute tee and a super cute pair of leggings (which has Pusheen the kitty eating PIZZA! my favorite food). I also got $100 from my grandma. She's the BEST. GRANDMA. EVER.

I bought myself chocolate and gummies.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Oh I forgot, I got some gifts in advance. A zombie movie DVD and a Mang keychain.

Shin Megami Tensei IV
Miitopia
Two $50 eShop cards
An electric toothbrush
A new sheet set for the bed
Clothes
A penguin Christmas ornament and a new penguin mug (I love penguins, they're my favorite animal, so I have various penguin items.)

Finally, my best friend got me two things. One was Stardew Valley which I absolutely adore and that we have been playing together. The other is something being shipped to me but we don't know when it will arrive yet. So whatever that will end up being. I had sent her some stuff this year since she sent some to me last year, so it was a bit impromptu.

We don't really get frivolous stuff throughout the year, so the family likes to save up some money where possible and splurge a bit on Christmas. Very happy with my haul, and gladdened that everyone who I gave gifts to reported that they were happy with theirs as well. :)

A Debit Card with $400 from my dad (I spent some it on Bath & Bodyworks stuff)
$100, a Frozen 2 body pillow, and Assorted Popcorn from my uncle
$100 dollars from my maternal grandparents
Dresses, a blanket, and a $50 Cinergy gift card from my paternal grandparents

Art supplies, more markers, mastercard with 50$, clothes, new sketchbook, and stuff

I've lived on my own for almost 3 years and my parents mostly spoil their grandkids for Christmas.

This year I got a board game, a complete DVD box set of Roseanne (don't ask) and some nice clothes. A great sweater, some button ups, etc. I got some nice aftershave and some body wash as well.

Back