• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Got some funky socks? 🧦

MiniPocketWorld

🌺💦🏄💦🌺
Bells
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Violet
Purple Violet
Do you have any unusual socks?
Like socks that aren't just plain white or plain black. Got any Fuzzy socks, socks with graphics, embroidery socks, toe socks?
Do you ever wear them outside your house?

Lol what a weird question. Some socks are cute though. Like a few weeks ago I saw some pastel colored sonic socks that looked really neat because of the colors they chose and the shading.

I wear fuzzy socks a lot because I get cold. They come in different colors and patterns. But I have some socks with graphics on them. Some with dogs and others have Starwars and stuff. I don't wear those often.

I have some socks with cool designs and also some different pairs of sports socks. My favorite is probably my Christmas-time Dallas Mavericks socks. They look good and they're comfy, too.

Crikey, I thought you were asking if anyone has socks that stink or stand upright on their own. 😳 I own many pairs of socks. Most of 'em are Nintendo themed and practically all are knee-length socks. I usually wear ones to match the color of my neck tie or sweater for the day. I wouldn't be caught dead wearing boring ordinary socks! 😁

I've got some pretty normal socks in basic colors, but I've got some more unusual ones as well! I've got several pairs of fuzzy socks meant to look like cat paws in lots of different cat colors and coat patterns, and they all have floor grips on the bottom in the shape of paw pads. 🐾 They're adorable and great for keeping my feet warm on cold days, so I really like them!

I also have some thick wool athletic socks meant for wicking moisture that are designed for hiking and things like that. Right now my normal workout routine isn't nearly exciting enough to really call for them lol, but since they're really warm too, I thought they'd be a good investment for when we move up north! And if I ever do want to go on a hike sometime, I'll already have the perfect socks for it.

And I also own several pairs of thigh-high socks with horizontal stripes in a bunch of different colors, although as it is right now I almost never get the chance to wear them. 🥲 I even have roll-on sock glue to keep them from falling down. I'm hoping to get a little more into fashion and dressing up though, so maybe I'll start bringing them out of my drawer again sometime soon!🤞

I can’t share pics of any of them since they’re all in the laundry, but I have 2 pairs of fuzzy socks (one pair is orange-and-white striped, the other is plain fuchsia), a pair of black socks with flowers and axolotls holding strawberries on them, black/orange Halloween socks, and a few pairs of pink and grey socks that have cat-themed designs on them!

I’ve worn all of them outside of my house without shame. I think socks with designs are so fun and cute, and I don’t see the need to only wear them at home! Though, I definitely understand not wearing them to work or while all dressed-up. But if I’m just going shopping or something, I’ll happily wear a pair of my fun socks out, and have done so many times!

Fuzzy socks are my favourite, and I definitely want to get some more pairs of them! I prefer to mainly wear them at home though, because they take up a little more room in my shoes than regular socks do and it’s sometimes a snug fit and uncomfortable. They also almost always slide off my feet when I take my shoes and pants off, and it’s annoying 😂

EDIT: I was able to find a picture of the axolotl socks online!
IMG_5885.jpeg

About half of my socks have fun patterns and designs on them. I have 3 pairs of Animal Crossings socks: blue and white with K.K., purple and brown with the Nooklings, and green and yellow with Isabelle. I also have regular animal print socks: polar bears, sharks, and black cats with potions and spellbooks. Then I have a few pairs in different solid colors like purple or burgundy.

I don't mind wearing any of these socks out in public and I do so frequently. Although, I wear them with jeans so most people won't actually notice them. But if they do, I don't care. I like my socks.

I don't really have too many patterned socks, but the ones I do have are very cute! I recently got two really adorable pairs of pastel-colored socks with floral patterns 🌸, one being pink and green, one being white and sky blue. I don't... really have an outfit that actually fits with them since most of my clothes are dull and boring but they still look fine in jeans ^^

I've got three pairs of fuzzy socks as well. Two of the pairs are just plain-colored (both gray) but I've also got a black and white pair with little cat ears on the cuff ^^. They're all really cozy and I definitely prefer wearing them when I'm home if they're not in the wash.

I'm generally really conscious about what I wear and how I present myself in public, so I've never worn any of these outside. Maybe when I get over my crippling social anxiety they'll see the light of day, but for now they're just for home.

I've also got one pair of thigh-high rainbow pastel socks which I've. never actually worn yet LOL. They're tight and not rlly comfortable to wear so I don't put them on at home, and I'd die if I wore them outside, so they're just sitting in a drawer collecting dust.
for privacy reasons I'm not gonna post pictures, not because anyone on this forum is weird but there's are online creeps who'd stalk my profile here if they knew it existed

If your socks are funky, you should wash them!

No but for real, I don't have too many funky socks. I think my aesthetic is more plain. I'm not drawn to a lot of patterns or designs on my clothes. The socks I used to have before they wore out were some space socks that had the planets on them. Usually my socks are white, black, or grey.

I have a ton! Candy socks, christmas themed, big fuzzy slipper-socks, socks with pom-poms on the side until the pom-poms fell off in the washer. Pink stripey socks with separated toes. The separated toes weren't all that comfy when wearing with shoes.

Also, a lot of knee high socks to wear with muck boots for outside work- knee high so they don't slide down and bunch up under my arches.

I also have a big pile of bright color 'random' socks. They came in a pack of similar colors, all different designs, but no matches. Supposed to be good for people who tend to lose one sock of a pair, as they all kind of went together but weren't exact matches.

Yes, I have quite a lot! There is a shop in Oxford called Soctopus which has so many cool ones, which I've bought quite a few pairs of including dolphins and gnomes. I ordered a set on the Pokémon centre recently with both shellos variants and quagsire too.

I only have one pair of novelty 'odd socks' which is a set of SpongeBob and Patrick, I'd like to get a few more eventually as I've now seen they do big themed sets of 6 odd socks (example theme: monsters) that you can then wear in whatever combos you like.

All of the socks I wear (save for some fuzzy ones I only use during cold nights at home) are low-cut or no-show, so there isn't much reason for them to be fun, if they can't be seen. I have some Paldean Wooper ones purely for my enjoyment, but I have to actively remember to wear them around the house, since I don't wear socks normally (I have house slippers, and living in Florida, most of my everyday shoes are sandals).

I do have some nice over the knee socks for when I wear EGL, but I'd never wear them with normal outfits, lol.

i have a few but i don't really wear them unless i'm in the house. i have a handful of pokemon ones - flareon, jolteon, vaporeon, pikachu, and wobbuffet. i have socks of calcifer from howl's moving castle, some with sharks, some with raccoons, some with puppies, a few dinosaur ones, and one with ice cream on them. i also have some blue ones with little pigs which are probably my favourite "funky" ones

I don’t think I own normal solid color socks. (Except my aloe infused ones that I wear during the winter after I get home from work when my tootsies are cold)

Back