Pokémon What did you do on pokemon today?

Breeding Eggmoves for a more Special Attacking Mega Audino, my support one wasn't working too well so I might aswell make it deal damage.

I stomped some poor kid's heart in a double battle. Crushed him five times in a row.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Right now i'm trying to get a Destiny Knot via Pickup ability and it is HARD! I have not yet found one. It might take days to. :(

I beat Tate and Liza!
Liza is super cute with her new design. It's her eyes and smile. :)

Had quite a productive day, got my shiny event Metagross to level 100, found and caught Cresselia, defeated an opposing double human team without losing a single Pok?mon, while my ally lost 2 out of 3, and finally what I'm most pleased about: I just found and caught a shiny Voltorb, I have no idea whether it's IVs are any good as I don't know what I'm looking for, but I'm pleased to have caught my first shiny.

I don't have Pokemon Omega Sapphire (darn) but instead I did challenge the elite four twice... They're too easy, just money generators or XP givers to my weak Pokemon thanks to my MewTwo... I think that's the only Pokemon I actually use against them...

I started shiny hunting in friend safari-
15 encounters later, and I got my first ever shiny (that had my OT)- An electabuzz

I'm so happy ;-;

Last edited:
The last couple of days I've been collecting the eeveelutions.

Got Glaceon today, just need Espeon and I have them all. My favorite hobby in this game is collecting it seems.

Sally is on level forty and I am nowhere near Fortree City
the overleveling is real

I visited a couple Blissey bases I registered via QR codes and leveled up my clefairy to 52 and my growlithe to 43 (I need both to get to level 55 before I can take on the E4; I could potentially rechallenge trainers, but I'm running a nuzlocke, and already lost three pokemon to leveling up via trainer battles).

I also started a wonderlocke with my copy of Y (to be able to play since battling in secret bases is once per day), and got the following pokemon thus far (just got to Lumiose):
Blitzle, Raltz, Mudkip, Snivy, Cranidos

...Accidentally knocked out a pokemon on a route, so didn't get to catch and trade.
Also, I have a level cap rule for trades, so I had to trade out a fearow and an absol...I really wish I could have kept them.

Last edited:
Today I bred a Plusle and Minun and called them Apollo and Trucy because I am an Ace Attorney obsessed nerd

Got to Lilycove City and managed to keep everyone around level 47.
yusss
Also, I bought so much crap for my Secret Base, lol

i am so unsatisfied with my secret base
i spent all day shopping around trying to make it perfect
i even went to a place where i can use the stairs
but nothing will please me

Back