• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Pokémon If you were a Pokemon Trainer...

I always loved the fire type as a kid but for a while now I’ve been particularly drawn to psychic types so that’s probably what type I’d be.

Gardevoir: Psychic/Fairy
Alolan Raichu: Electric/Psychic
Slowbro: Water/Psychic
Farigiraf: Normal/Psychic
Latias: Dragon/Psychic
Delphox: Fire/Psychic
Scream Tail: Fairy/Psychic

I know I’m doubling up on Fairy dual typing with Gardevoir and Scream Tail but I love both more than anything and at least one is a glass canon while the other is a tank.

I actually have an ideal team made up of 6 of my favorite Pokémon from various games. But if I had to pick a single type? That's tough! Probably Dark, because most of my favorite Pokémon are Dark-type (4/6 of the ones on my aforementioned team are Dark). I'll have to put some serious thought into which specific Pokémon I'd use, though.

Teensy bit late, but my specialty would totally be Normal...

Screenshot 2024-01-06 at 12.54.49 AM.png

Boring? Maybe by name, but designs? The best.

I love my Eevee, I've had a female named Rin in every game. Delcatty is adorable because... cat. Audino is a sweetie and my healer, while Lopunny is my ace. Heliolisk and Bewear are my favorite Pokemon from their generation, and they're also Normal types :)

Untitled227_20240118080039.png

i think i'd have a water-type focus, with a few that have two types!! i've put a lot of thought into this, so here's my team:

- inteleon (water)
i never finish pokemon games, and shield was my first one i ever completed! i have lots of memories with my inteleon

- psyduck (water)
i've always felt very connected to psyduck for some reason... i got a mcdonalds toy of psyduck when i was little and loved it!

- vaporeon (water)
my favourite eevee evolution! she gets a lot of bad fanart which makes me really sad cause she's so cute!!

- primarina (water, fairy)
the PRETTIEST pokemon. reminds me of lana from pokemon sun and moon which is my fav pokemon anime!!

- mareanie (poison, water)
also reminds me of pokemon sun and moon! remember when she was in love with james?

- urshifu (fighting, water)
i loved playing the dlc so much so i think my good old urshifu should come along yknow?

Untitled227_20240118080039.png

Back