• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

5030F069-45F0-4F3F-989C-9EBB659686F1.jpeg

2 villagers photos today. As someone who has played since launch and these are my first ones it was some accomplishment!!!

Other than that I went island hopping 55 jumps and I came home with Ankha. So pretty happy!

I actually did quite a lot! Yesterday I finished my living room and today I finished my kitchen, bedroom and laundry room / bathroom area. Tomorrow I plan on doing my basement and attic / study. Around my town, I planted a whole ton of trees. It's been empty since I stripped it of everything to start over on layout. I have about 1/3 of the island repopulated with trees.

Oh!!! And how could I forget! I FINALLY finished most of my villagers' yard fencing. I need to fill it up with cute personalized little things still and I also have about two more houses (of non-permanent residents though, so I've been slow with them) to fence off. I won't put things outside of those because I am not yet sure who is going to live in those plots.

I also made a lot of progress on my campsite! I hope to finish it tomorrow so I can contribute to the contest! :)

I finally finished the art portion of my museum and I finished my little lake area with my pink and purple hyacinths... a break is needed now lol

Here's what happened on Shione Island today:

7/21
• Plucky told me that Flick was here, so I went back to the house to grab my Horned Atlases to commission a collectible.
• Sold some of the extra bugs I'd been holding on to to Flick to make bank.
• Set up the new plot for Marina's house, and started setting up her yard.
• Gave Marina a Shell Wreath for her door. She seemed to like it :)
• Marina also asked if I would catch her a sea bass; I said yes, of course.
• After finding a scallop, Pascal gave me a pearl.
• Maddie taught me how to express Mischief, also proving to me that I was actually still missing two more reactions. Now I have one left, and I'm kinda bummed about it.
• It took ABSURDLY long to find a sea bass; figures, the one time I'm actively searching for it, it doesn't want to show up.
• Crafted the Mermaid Couch and the Mermaid Chair, along with a few golden items and wooden pieces.
• Took a break for a while...
• Caught bugs for Flick after-hours, but gave up after taking 5 NMT trips and having little luck in the endeavor.

I made a library area for Poppy, who will move in the day after tomorrow! :) Put a plot (Whitney, who I am going to move out) right in the middle of some ancient (Greek) library ruins (the stone fence and stone stool) and decorated with flowers, weeds, a tiny library and a book stack. Now I just have to make some scrolls and put those on a simple panel to make it more ancient Greek.

Really proud of myself since I haven't done a whole lot of decorating lately, since I am lazy. The rest of my villagers - with the exception of Sally - are still stuck on my beaches for me to have room for decorating/terraforming, so I will have to step up my game.

I also finally found Gullivarrr! I like diving for his communicator much more than digging up communicator parts.

In Reviled:

- Got my four daily fossils and assessed them.
- Watered all of my flowers.
- Checked up on and talked to my villagers.
- Donated anything new to the museum.
- Checked on Nook's Cranny and bought anything new.
- Checked Nook's Shop and ordered five of anything new.
- Checked the Able Sisters and bought anything new.
- Got whatever was new from the daily NPC villager.
- Got the two daily furniture from shaking trees.
- Got two additional items from the campsite villager.
- Got the DIY bottle on both my main and additional character.
- Got the villager crafting recipe on both my main and additional character.
- Updated my home with any new furniture that I liked.
- Caught some more bugs and fish I needed for models.
- Bred some more hybrids and sorted them.
- Worked on some trading related stuff and updated my shop.
- Changed the look of my island.
- Caught new bugs and fish from this and last month.
- Put my extra daily bells into my remaining loan fund.

I do a lot of the same things, but I still like posting these.
It is still nice to reflect on your daily accomplishments, no matter how menial you think they are.

Did the daily chores, talked to all my villagers and met Walt, who just moved in today. Invited Ursala from the mystery tour island and she will be my ninth villager to move into Lollilia. Helped my mom get a mermaid lamp, which is a recipe I just got today from Pascal. Her mermaid bathroom is now complete, so I'm happy for that. Been busy lately raising some bells and so far have 400k in the bank now. Caught a lot of fish and sea critters and are aiming for the nook miles goals at getting everything, so 5000 bugs and fish will take some time, but I'll be patient and keep catching.

Here's what happened on Shione Island today!

7/22
• Redd was here today; unfortunately, I already had the genuine piece he had on display...
• For the first time in weeks, I've found a new fossil! It was an Acanthostega!
• Not only did I find a new fossil, but now the fossil exhibit is complete! Huzzah! :D
• Decorated Marina's yard a bit.
• Found a pearl!
• After finding a scallop, Pascal gave me a recipe for the Mermaid Rug!
• Celeste was here today; I recieved a recipe for the Cancer Table.
• Went island-hopping and completed many NM+ offers Belle devising to call it a night.

In Reviled:

It is still nice to reflect on your daily accomplishments, no matter how menial you think they are.

- gifted my villagers (no framed pictures received)
- dug up fossils and got them evaluated
- shook the trees (got a mobile from one tree, I forget the other gift)
- bought some super cute pastel dresses from the Able Sisters

Nothing much done today, lately I've mostly been doing dailies as I'm pretty happy with how my island looks, but looking forward to some potential building updates like Brewster's Cafe and the Dream Suite (fingers crossed!)

Omigosh! Finally got a three star island rating and are now getting K.K. Slider tomorrow and finally terraforming! Just in time for the next wave event if it does indeed require it. Phew... Anyway, besides that, did the daily chores today and moved in my last villager I needed to move in and it's Marshal. I think I got lucky on that island tour. 😂

As for the rest, my mom once again helped me to pay off my home loan, which makes it only one more to go. Also did a lot of swimming today to get started on paying off that last loan. It will be awhile...

Reactions: JSS
Today in Serenity
I got Apples photo in the mail . Gave gifts to my villagers. Helped Regular Gulliver. Got a cool wind flower wreath diy from peanut when she was crafting. Bought anything new at Ables and nooks. Found my second purple rose while watering flowers.

Reorganized all my diys.

Put my butterfly models on stone stools and have been trying some suggestions out to make one of my areas on my island a little creepier. Also added another scorpion model.

Traded some light houses for some other nook mile item variations.

Here's what happened on Shione Island today:

7/23
• C.J. was here today! His challenge involved big fish this time, and I brought him my Great Whites to make a collectible after I'd completed it.
• Patty asked me to catch her a wharf roach. (I wasn't able to find one, and I feel bad about it :( )
• Ordered a blue cute music player as a present for Rex's birthday tomorrow.
• After tracking down a scallop, I recieved a pearl from Pascal.
• Took a break to do chores and play some Splatoon.
• Caught some more fish for C.J.

In Reviled:

Today was island hopping day, and after 10 NMTs, I found Beau! I also got Gulivarrr for the first time which was nice. And I caught a giant isopod. And I did a bit of terraforming since I’m redoing my island entrance. I love productive days on my island 🥰

Back