• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I got the giant isopod the last one that I needed. Finally saw Gullivarr and was kind of disappointed that hitting him with a net didn’t wake him up. Got a pirate treasure robe which is cool, but I’ve been waiting so long and was hoping for a non clothes item.

Here's what happened on Shione Island today!

7/19
• Marina officially moved in today!
• Today's HHA S-rank puts me at 194,823 points!
• Using the money I saved up, I bought 23 stacks of turnips from Daisy Mae; they were 94 bells apiece! :)
• Almost blew through 20 bags of bait, but I finally caught a giant snakehead!
• It took longer than usual to find a scallop today, but Pascal still rewarded me well with a recipe for the Mermaid Chair.
• Decided to work on some pro designs...
• Completed a "robe" based on Rachnera from MonMusu; I was irritated by the limited clothing types available, but I somehow made it work. This brings my recent slew of MonMusu clothes to a close, and I'm actually rather proud of them :)
• Made hoodies for the rest of the Holy Quintet from Madoka Magica. I still like how Homura's turned out best.
• Posted all of my aforementioned work to the design kiosk!
• Took a break to play Splatoon (and came across the most toxic team of edgy pre-teen trolls I've ever met).
• Dug up a bunch of manilla clams to replace the bait I'd used this morning.
• FINALLY managed to catch the gigas giant clam after chasing it halfway across the island (WHY IS IT SO FAST???).
• Also, I caught a horseshoe crab!

Today in Rhue-llyn, I placed an incline for my museum entrance and paid it off so it will be ready tomorrow. Tomorrow I just have to demolish the original incline then I can place the final one.
I need to do some pathing and moving a Bush and flowers to make it look better.

I shopped at ables and bought a pom pom sweater, a skirt and some socks. I spoke to sable and got some more patterns.

I browsed nooks but didn't buy anything.

I tried to make a snowman but kicked one of the balls into a cliff by accident.

On Amethyst, I bought a dress and some glasses from sable as she was set up in my plaza.

I bought a paper lantern and a spice rack0 from nooks then sold a heap of stuff like shells and weeds.

I spoke to all my villagers, including my newest resident Hornsby. Sydney was crafting a log bench but I already know it.

I weeded the rest of my cliff area. Hunted down all my fossils then I hit all my rocks. I plan to chop some wood then harvest my oranges to sell.

In Reviled:

- Got my four daily fossils and assessed them.
- Watered all of my flowers.
- Checked up on and talked to my villagers.
- Donated anything new to the museum.
- Checked on Nook's Cranny and bought anything new.
- Checked Nook's Shop and ordered five of anything new.
- Checked the Able Sisters and bought anything new.
- Got whatever was new from the daily NPC villager.
- Got the two daily furniture from shaking trees.
- Got two additional items from the campsite villager.
- Got the DIY bottle on both my main and additional character.
- Got the villager crafting recipe on both my main and additional character.
- Updated my home with any new furniture that I liked.
- Caught some more bugs and fish I needed for models.
- Bred some more hybrids and sorted them.
- Worked on some trading related stuff and updated my shop.
- Changed the look of my island.
- Caught new bugs and fish from this and last month.
- Put my extra daily bells into my remaining loan fund.

I do a lot of the same things, but I still like posting these.
It is still nice to reflect on your daily accomplishments, no matter how menial you think they are.

I spoke to my villagers today and gave Queenie a clover dress to give her something comfortable to wear during the summer season. I met Gullivarr for the first time and was able to find his phone in the ocean (how does that still work after being submerged in water?). I continue to go diving to catch sea creatures to relax in the game. I even managed to catch the giant isopod after chasing it for a few minutes before cornering it at the water limits.

Today I decided to be brave and created a whole new waterfall section on my cliffs. I like waterfalls to look natural so this drops down into my river.

I also built 3 diagonal bridges which was stressy but really worth it, the bridges look great placed diagonally. I use stepping stones to reach them from my paths to avoid gaps in the pathing.

Finally Tasha asked to leave and I let her. I adore that skunk so much! I am at max friendship with her tho and I have her photo so I decided to let her go to try Diana who I hear good things about. I will buy her amiibo so I can have her back one day. This time with a house I won’t wreck by gifting her the wrong items before I knew better! We will meet again, Tash!

Yesterday, I felt really frustrated in part of my island that I was planning as a 2nd villager area. It's on the 2nd level and is a narrow and wide area, and I was having a lot of difficulty planning what to do with it!! One my friends ended up helping me out to plan it, and now I feel like I'm on a roll with trying to figure out what things look like :D I feel that planning is the most challenging part, and then everything else and implementation is fun and falls into place. I ended up accomplishing a lot of the terraforming in this area to facilitate the placement of a bridge and moving one of the villagers into this area. Now I'm going to be landscaping and decorating the area a bit to before I finish adding my last incline and moving the other villagers :) Really excited! As this is almost the last major part of the island that I want to finish!

I finally got all 6 rocks to move into place. The lag was crazy and I'm looking forward to take down all the fossils I placed around.

Hornsby finally replaced the thrash bags in his house. Progress! 🥳

Equally exciting, I finally caught myself a horned hercules. I've been waiting to see one randomly! Now I can finally stop worrying about scaring off bugs for this month... It spawned in the worst place though, and I had to be very careful approaching it to not accidentally scare it off (walking along the ledge would have made the character do that little skip around the fence corner, which would have scared it)

EdabFw7UYAAQvPM

Finally got a good majority of the bugs, fish and sea critters caught and all donated today. The only ones I'm missing now are the ranchu goldfish, colecanth, and snail. I'll have to wait on the snail and colecanth and the ranchu goldfish I will do later this year when there is less fish in the pond so it will be easier to find. My sixth villager moved in from the campsite. My first camper was Jacques, so it wasn't all that bad. Now to wait for the other villagers to move in...

Thanks to my boyfriend, I got an inspiration to continue designing my island (I was in a designing gut for the longest time due to not being able to come up with anything) and I finally moved all the houses into my little neighborhood area!

I had a painful island hopping experience to fill a plot. I wasn't looking for anyone in particular, but I kept running into apes, anteaters, and Cherry twice. I thought about taking Chrissy, but I already have two pink villagers in Flora and Marina and did not want a third. I almost pulled the trigger on Poncho and Teddy, but I already have two jocks. After about 20 NMT, I had enough island hopping and was getting desperate to find someone decent. I ended up settling for this villager.

raymond island.jpg

Here's what happened on Shione Island today!

7/20
• Customized the cushions I'd ordered yesterday.
• Marshal was thinking about moving away, but I was able to change his mind.
• Harry showed me how to make a sleigh.
• Patty left something at Rex's house, and he asked me if I could return it to her.
• Marina asked me if I would be willing to catch her any type of rhinoceros beetle; I gave her a Horned Atlas I'd been holding on to. She was thrilled! :)
• Plucky sent me on a treasure hunt; I found it on the second level near the peach trees, and it turned out to be a baseball shirt.
• Labelle was back, this time with a goth theme! (And then I learned she wouldn't take wand outfits... bummer) I dressed up as a witch, much to her enjoyment. She gave me a cap as a reward.
• Poor Marina ended up with fleas! :(
• Went scallop-hunting, and Pascal gave me a recipe for the Mermaid Sofa.
• Made preparations to temporarily relocate Marina's house to the neighboring beach so that I can work on her yard tomorrow.

I got Raymond’s picture in the mail today :D and I got my first orange hyacinth bud. Been having trouble getting certain hybrids to grow (but that’s okay since I have no clue where to put my flowers atm).

In Pianta Bay:
  • Checked mail
  • Talked to all my villagers
  • Got the diy bottle from beach
  • Found all of Gulliver's communicator parts
  • Visited celeste on someones island and received sci-fi flooring recipe
  • Checked Nook Cranny and bought anything new
  • Checked ables and bought anything new
  • Dug up all fossils
  • Watered all flowers in my garden
  • Donated anything new to museum
  • Got red diner mini table and imperial low table from shaking trees

Today in Serenity
Checked the mail and got Pipers photo. No need to water flowers because of the rain. Got the DIY from the beach nothing new. Got a pearl from Pascal. Gave gifts to most of my villagers. Static is not awake yet do he will get his gift later. Checked nooks will check Ables when they open. Label is here today. Margie is crafting today so got the bamboo bench from her.

- got the golden axe recipe
- gifted items to the villagers I still need pictures from
- helped gulliver with his broken phone
- bought a graduation cap from able's which made me feel kinda pumped (two semesters left yay), going to save it for the date
- mailed out some letters

In Reviled:

- Got my four daily fossils and assessed them.
- Watered all of my flowers.
- Checked up on and talked to my villagers.
- Donated anything new to the museum.
- Checked on Nook's Cranny and bought anything new.
- Checked Nook's Shop and ordered five of anything new.
- Checked the Able Sisters and bought anything new.
- Got whatever was new from the daily NPC villager.
- Got the two daily furniture from shaking trees.
- Got two additional items from the campsite villager.
- Got the DIY bottle on both my main and additional character.
- Got the villager crafting recipe on both my main and additional character.
- Updated my home with any new furniture that I liked.
- Caught some more bugs and fish I needed for models.
- Bred some more hybrids and sorted them.
- Worked on some trading related stuff and updated my shop.
- Changed the look of my island.
- Caught new bugs and fish from this and last month.
- Put my extra daily bells into my remaining loan fund.

I do a lot of the same things, but I still like posting these.
It is still nice to reflect on your daily accomplishments, no matter how menial you think they are.

Back