What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

We're in the home stretch of the year, folks! Whoooo! ❄💙

12/1
• Isabelle mentioned that C.J. was in town today! After finding his Small-fry Fishing Challenge, I brought him my three pop-eyed goldfish for a collectible, and then sold him all of the extra fish I'd caught during specimen hunting; long story short, I made BANK 😆 Also ended up catching a needed Pond Smelt in the process!
• Chatted with my residents as I ran across them. Found Rhonda eyeing the Punkish Peacoat on display at Able's; with how cold it's been getting, I hope she seriously considered getting it...
• Recieved a hand-knit sweater in the mail from ingame Mom...but it was practically Pepto Bismol Pink (I am NOT a big fan of pink) 😖
• Found a gyroid fragment on the beach!
• Rock update: no new appearances so far...
• Witnessed a conversation between Kitty and Rex; bless the lazy lion's big heart and little brain, he couldn't remember what J stood for in PB&J. Kitty was flabbergasted to say the least. 🤣
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster.
• Decided to check out some custom designs for the heck of it. I'm itching to design something myself, but still can't decide on what to do...

🧸🌼🌈🌱 october 24th 🌱🌈🌼🧸
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received letters from the HHA and goldie, and the genuine valiant statue i bought from redd
৶ꕤ७ plucked my daily weeds
৶ꕤ७ dug up my daily fossils and 1k bell bag
৶ꕤ७ picked up my daily tree branches and stone
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit to goldie and reneigh and got a viking helmet and a pendulum clock in return
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s to see what they were selling today
৶ꕤ७ bought 11 pieces of black wrapping paper from nook’s
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach
৶ꕤ७ harvested my fruit orchard trees
৶ꕤ७ made carrot scones and pumpkin scones
৶ꕤ७ completed a couple nook mile+ achievements
৶ꕤ७ put some stuff into storage
৶ꕤ७ went diving and caught a few deep-sea creatures
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried the other day; it grew into an oinkoid
৶ꕤ७ got a butter churn diy from whitney and a log garden lounge diy from sprinkle
৶ꕤ७ got a classic-library wall diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ collected a gyroid fragment off the beach
৶ꕤ७ read the bulletin board; there was a new announcement for shino’s birthday coming up!
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed 3 iron nuggets, 3 saplings, pink-paint flooring, an office cabinet and a cardboard box
৶ꕤ७ claimed my daily bonus nook miles
৶ꕤ७ checked nook shopping
৶ꕤ७ scanned cephalobot’s amiibo to invite him to the campsite for the 1st time, crafted him an acoustic guitar, and he gave me a bekasab robe in return. he’s so cute 🥺
৶ꕤ७ threw some unwanted stuff away
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to a crop island with wheat. all i did there was find and dig up a gyroid fragment
৶ꕤ७ buried and watered the gyroid fragments when i returned to my island
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and checked the shop, exchanged 63.8k bells for 29.9k poki, and found a cave diy
৶ꕤ७ went to harv’s island and invited quinn to obtain her poster. i also invited shino so that i could model some clothes on her
৶ꕤ७ ordered shino a white/yellow/red colourful striped sweater for her birthday
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what kicks and saharah have for sale this week
৶ꕤ७ talked to cornimer and got 5 acorns from him
৶ꕤ७ got 5 orange pumpkins from audie

Forgot to post last night, my bad 😅

12/2 (late day)
• Isabelle mentioned that Flick was visiting today; after tracking him down, I gave him three citrus Long-horned beetles for a collectible.
• Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved a Tockoid!
• Deposited a LOT of bells into savings.
• Began putting away all of the mushroom and other fall-themed furniture.
• Ended up having Mathilda over for a visit. Won a balmacaan coat off of her in a card game. She seemed to have a blast.

12/3
• Isabelle happily announced that Slider was back in town; later in the day, I attended the show, and he played K.K. Slack-Key.
• Took the citrus long-horned beetle model out of the mail. Also recieved a thank-you gift from Mathilda for having her over: a traditional tea set.
• Chatted with a few of my residents as I ran across them.
• Crafted items to sell from excess supplies in my inventory.
• Rock update: it reappeared in the park, in a spot I forgot to re-cover with clover patterns. Hit it for materials, then broke it and covered the spot. Hoping once again for it to reappear where I want it to...
• Finished storing the fall furniture, started setting up festive decorations (I'm planning to try and decorate better this year).

🧸🌼🌈🌱 october 31st 🌱🌈🌼🧸
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received letters from the HHA and agnes, and the sweater i ordered for shino for her birthday
৶ꕤ७ dug up a squeakoid and a bendoid
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit to reneigh and goldie and got a red-brick wall and a moroccan dress in return
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s and nook’s to see what they were selling today, and sold stuff to the twins
৶ꕤ७ completed a few nook mile+ achievements
৶ꕤ७ made a peach tart, sugar and a peach pie
৶ꕤ७ shot down a balloon and got a tin bucket
৶ꕤ७ went back to nook’s and bought a new slingshot
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragments i buried the other day; they grew into a boomoid and a sproingoid
৶ꕤ७ today was shino’s birthday, so of course i stopped by her house to celebrate with her! quinn was celebrating with her (my newest villagers together 🥰), and they looked so cute! i gave shino her present (a red/white/yellow colourful striped sweater), and she loved it!
৶ꕤ७ read the bulletin board; there was a new announcement for halloween (today lol)
৶ꕤ७ got an iron hanger stand diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed a rice cooker, a yellow-hyacinth bag, 3 iron nuggets and a sapling
৶ꕤ७ scanned cephalobot’s amiibo to invite him to the campsite for the 2nd time, crafted him a plate armour, and he gave me an attus robe in return
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to a rainy island. while there, i found and dug up a squeezoid and a gyroid fragment, found and picked up 2 giant clams, caught an olive flounder and found a peach wall diy
৶ꕤ७ buried and watered the gyroid fragment when i returned to my island
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and bought a light brown meeting-room table, checked today’s bells to poki exchange rate and found a peach chair diy
৶ꕤ७ went to harv’s island and bought a red furoshiki bag, a white logo paper bag and a red randoseru from kicks
৶ꕤ७ checked the authenticity of the wild painting left half redd was selling, but sadly it’s a fake lol
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what saharah has for sale this week
৶ꕤ७ talked to cornimer and got an acorn from him
৶ꕤ७ had cyrus customize the meeting-room table to the variations i’m missing

This is from last night, but that was technically this morning (oops).

🎄 Scrounged all of my hoarded holiday materials from storage and built gift piles and big festive trees until my virtual hands bled. Does everything look ugly in the late autumn color scheme? Yes. Was it worth it? Yes, yes, yes.

📒 Found and returned Frett’s lost planner on my travails. Overhead Portia flirting with him. He was confused and alarmed.

🐙 Marina, bless her heart, tried to visit my house again, and scrambled out once she saw the roaches. She later invited me to hers, and I ended up buying her dresser just to make her feel special. ✨ Like yes, girl, I’ve never seen a wooden dresser quite like yours!!

🚜 Redid the area around Marina’s house to make it more spacious. I’m still not 100% sure if I like it, but I’ll move her house back there and we’ll see if it sticks.

I cashed in some Nook Miles for 12 Bell Tickets today and got the Custom Design Pathway Option. Also bought a floor lamp and a counter chair for my house. I customized a few items as well.

After being absent for months, I decided to really get back into playing last night. Played for hours before bed. Did a whole lot of island maintenance. Collecting cluttered and pointless items, digging of unwanted flowers (still so many to go). Soon it will be time to do some terraforming again. I'm determined to finally get things the way I want them. - I'm also determined to FINALLY get a festive tree this year. How they never just made this a purchasable item is beyond me...but, I have tried every season since release to actually get the recipe and still never have. Sure, I could have obtained one by trading for one. I could have also time traveled. But...I just wanted to obtain one naturally. That said, if it still seems like I can't find one before Christmas, I may resort to time traveling anyway.

Yesterday and today I really focused on decorating. I did a huge chunk of terraforming and laying out my orchard/park. My main focus at the moment is creating the gardens for where the villager houses are supposed to be in the end.
Also I'm bullying my least favourite villager because I'd love to get Maple on my island instead.
I've been playing since September and I feel like I'm finally getting somewhere!

12/4 (there were flurries today!)
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 241,177 points, the same as last week.
• Changed into warmer clothing and put on a hood.
• Found a gyroid fragment on the beach!
• Chatted with a few of my residents as I ran into them.
• Found a lost purse near Resident services; after asking around, I was able to get it back to its owner: Mathilda.
• Decided to clean out some space in my design collection, and ended up starting a new dress design for the heck of it.

🧸🌼🌈🌱 november 7th 🌱🌈🌼🧸
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received letters from the bank of nook, the HHA and whitney, and a humidifier from shino as thanks for her birthday present
৶ꕤ७ caught an old tire
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit/giant clams to goldie and reneigh and got a flight-crew uniform and a modern office chair in return
৶ꕤ७ caught an orchid mantis
৶ꕤ७ collected a flat mushroom from under a tree
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s and nook’s to see what they were selling today
৶ꕤ७ went diving and caught a few deep-sea creatures, and gave a scallop to pascal in exchange for a pearl
৶ꕤ७ shot down a balloon and got a white study carrel!
৶ꕤ७ completed a couple nook mile+ achievements
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried the other day; it grew into an oinkoid
৶ꕤ७ went back to nook’s to buy a flimsy shovel
৶ꕤ७ crafted a regular shovel and a golden shovel
৶ꕤ७ got a garden bench diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed a sloppy sofa, aqua tile flooring, an old tire, 3 pieces of clay and a boot
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to vine/glowing moss island. while there, i checked the beach for giant clams (found 1), and found and dug up a gyroid fragment
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and bought a green wheat field, checked today’s bells to poki exchange rate, and found a vine crown diy
৶ꕤ७ went to harv’s island and bought berry red sheer socks and a grey simple backpack from kicks
৶ꕤ७ bought a genuine wild painting left half from redd
৶ꕤ७ bought a grey brick rug from saharah
৶ꕤ७ talked to cornimer and got 9 acorns
৶ꕤ७ had cyrus customize the study carrel and wheat field to the variations i’m missing
৶ꕤ७ withdrew bells from the ABD
৶ꕤ७ caught a black bass

Did a lot of small but necessary things to further my island makeover.

My boardwalk section and main entrance look a lot better now.

🧸🌼🌈🌱 november 14th 🌱🌈🌼🧸
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received letters from the HHA and reneigh, and the genuine wild painting left half i bought from redd
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit to reneigh, shino and goldie and got a soup kettle, a windbreaker and a comedian’s outfit in return
৶ꕤ७ collected a flat mushroom and a skinny mushroom from under my trees
৶ꕤ७ completed a nook mile+ achievement
৶ꕤ७ caught a mantis
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried the other day; it grew into a rattloid
৶ꕤ७ shot down a balloon and got a robo antennae
৶ꕤ७ returned something to goldie for shino, and got a suit with stand-up collar as thanks
৶ꕤ७ got an ironwood cupboard diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed purple camo flooring, a nearly busted radio, culottes and red dot flooring
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to a summer island. while there, i checked the beach for giant clams (found 1), and found and dug up a gyroid fragment
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and checked the shop and today’s bells to poki exchange rate, and found a vine outfit diy
৶ꕤ७ went to harv’s island and bought a beige square shoulder bag from kicks
৶ꕤ७ bought a genuine valiant statue from redd
৶ꕤ७ talked to cornimer and got 4 acorns
৶ꕤ७ got a cherry rug diy from sprinkle

🧸🌼🌈🌱 november 21st 🌱🌈🌼🧸
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received a letter from the HHA, the genuine valiant statue i bought from redd, a lively kitchen mat from my in-game mom, and hand-knit socks from margie
৶ꕤ७ caught 9 maple leaves
৶ꕤ७ crafted a flimsy net and a regular net
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit/giant clams to reneigh, shino and goldie and got fishing waders, a sweetheart tank and shirt and a firefighter uniform in return
৶ꕤ७ collected a flat mushroom from under a tree
৶ꕤ७ checked able’s to see what they were selling today
৶ꕤ७ bought 10 pieces of gold wrapping paper from nook’s
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up 2 giant clams
৶ꕤ७ shot down a balloon and got a caprese sandwich set
৶ꕤ७ completed some nook mile+ achievements
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragments i buried the other day; they grew into a clatteroid and a scatteroid
৶ꕤ७ customized the clatteroid to cool and the scatteroid to green
৶ꕤ७ got a tall garden rock diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ read the bulletin board; there was a new announcement for turkey day coming up
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed a sloppy bed, pastel puzzle flooring, a baggy shirt and an old tire
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to a default island. while there, i found and dug up a gyroid fragment, checked the beach for giant clams, and found a log extra-long sofa diy
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and checked the shop and today’s bells to poki exchange rate, and found a suspicious cauldron diy
৶ꕤ७ went to harv’s island and bought a veggie-print eco bag and a grey schoolbag from kicks
৶ꕤ७ checked the authenticity of the wild painting right half redd is selling, but sadly it’s a fake
৶ꕤ७ bought a bone entrance mat from saharah
৶ꕤ७ talked to cornimer and got 6 acorns

🧸🌼🌈🌱 november 28th 🌱🌈🌼🧸
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received a letter from the HHA and a ski mask from sprinkle
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit to goldie, shino, quinn and reneigh and got a changing room, a folding floor lamp, a fan palm and an ancient sashed robe in return
৶ꕤ७ collected a rare mushroom and a skinny mushroom from under a tree
৶ꕤ७ caught an orchid mantis
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up a giant clam
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragments i buried the other day; they grew into a tockoid and a twangoid
৶ꕤ७ dug up a tremoloid and a stelloid
৶ꕤ७ got a flat garden rock diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ shot down a balloon and got 5k bells
৶ꕤ७ returned something to reneigh for quinn, and got an earbuds combo as thanks
৶ꕤ७ read the bulletin board; there was a new announcement for nook’s black friday sale
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed 3 iron nuggets, a sloppy table, a used fountain firework, torn pants and a dirty tank top
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to a crop island with tomatoes. while there, i checked the beach for giant clams and found and dug up a gyroid fragment
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and bought a light blue cruiser bike, exchanged 68.1k bells for 29.9k poki, and found a glowing-moss statue diy
৶ꕤ७ went to harv’s island and checked to see what kicks is selling this week
৶ꕤ७ bought an orange moroccan-style wall from saharah
৶ꕤ७ talked to cornimer and got 8 acorns
৶ꕤ७ had cyrus customize the cruiser bike to the variations i’m missing

Not really accomplished, but discovered, I accidentally left a lost item (a book) in my pockets for two days. It was in the bottom right and I just never paid attention to it, amongst doing other things.

On the 3rd day, I went to give it to the villager who lost it, and while it was in my pocket, when I clicked on it, I got the response, “what is this, again?” or something of the sort. I tried to give it to the villager and that option was no longer available. I left it on one of the log benches overnight to see if it would vanish, but the next day, it was still there!

I put it in my pockets again, and received the same message. So, I took it home and I have it sitting on my end table.

🧸🌼🌈🌱 december 5th 🌱🌈🌼🧸
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received letters from the bank of nook and the HHA, and a white-lily bag from audie
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit to reneigh, goldie, quinn and shino and got a flashy hairpin, an áo dài, an emblem blazer and an old commoner’s kimono in return
৶ꕤ७ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up a giant clam
৶ꕤ७ shot down a balloon and got a full-length dress with pearls
৶ꕤ७ went diving and caught a few deep-sea creatures
৶ꕤ७ completed a few nook mile+ achievements
৶ꕤ७ made spooky cookies
৶ꕤ७ dug up a boioingoid and a sproingoid
৶ꕤ७ delivered a package to margie for reneigh, and got a boa parka as thanks
৶ꕤ७ got a log chair diy from margie, a fancy lily wreath diy from sprinkle, and a wooden table mirror diy from agnes
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried the other day; it grew into a ringoid
৶ꕤ७ quinn asked me for a fish from the ocean, so i gave her a pre-caught hammerhead shark, and she gave me a full-length maid gown in return
৶ꕤ७ dug up an unwanted flower
৶ꕤ७ placed down a transparent design to prevent anymore flowers from growing in that spot
৶ꕤ७ got a gold-screen wall diy from my daily diy bottle and threw it away
৶ꕤ७ checked the recycling bin; claimed a green intricate wall, 3 iron nuggets, a nearly busted radio, a cedar sapling and 2 recycled-paper bundles
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to a default island. while there, i found and dug up a gyroid fragment, checked the beach for giant clams, and found a bamboo basket diy
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning and checked the shop and today’s bells to poki exchange rate, and found a glowing-moss flooring diy
৶ꕤ७ went to harv’s island and bought a light brown basket bag from kicks
৶ꕤ७ bought a fake valiant statue from redd
৶ꕤ७ talked to cornimer and got 9 acorns

Forgot to post last night 😖

12/5
• Isabelle warned us of the risks involved with buying art from shady sources; Redd was back in town. I unfortunately already had genuine copies of each of his show pieces, though, so I bought one of the furniture pieces to keep him happy.
• Recieved an academic painting in the mail from Rex. Not only was there already a genuine one on display at the museum, but this one was also fake.
• Chatted with my residents as I ran into them.
• Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved a Laseroid! Also found an Oinkoid and a another Laseroid that popped up from yesterday's flurries.
• Kitty was thinking about moving away, but I was able to change her mind. Not quite ready for her to go yet.
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Found Celeste at the counter!
• Did a little more work on the new dress design. It's slowly turning into an okay monster-girl cosplay.

12/6
• Isabelle mentioned that Kicks was visiting today; as usual, I bought the esteemed skunk out.
• Chatted with a few of my residents as I ran into them.
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to order with pigeon milk today!
• Finished up the dress design, put it on, and then continued to tweak details here and there until I was happy with how it looked. It's completely accurate, but it's close, and I didn't do too badly on the shading either.
• Made the face-paint and brows to go with the cosplay, put on black ballet slippers and stockings, and added white body paint and gray contacts. Also changed my hair to black.
• Once I was happy with thre result, I did a small photo-shoot in my room. Overall, I'm actually rather pleased with it! 🖤💀🖤 (this took maybe 2 hours total)
• Decided to start up a second design after I changed back into normal clothes and removed all of the makeup.

🎣 haven't posted (or had anything eventful happen) in a while but i finally caught a giant snakehead and completed my entire museum! hyped!!
also gave dobie a camo t-shirt and he hates it so much he didn't give me a return gift lol. wear the shirt grampa

I accomplished the feat of finding some motivation to start up my island finally. Now I just need to waste six hours being picky about my island's starting layout.

Man, I've been super inactive. Eugh.

Back