• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

finally, after a year, i’m finally caught up to present day. 😫 remind me to never go on hiatus again lol.

🧸🌼🌈🌱 december 6th 🌱🌈🌼🧸
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received a letter from beau and the fake valiant statue i bought from redd yesterday
৶ꕤ७ pulled my daily weeds
৶ꕤ७ hit all the rocks on my island; got 22 stones, 10 iron nuggets, 2 pieces of clay, a gold nugget and 8.1k bells
৶ꕤ७ picked up all the tree branches on the ground
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers; gave wrapped fruit to reneigh, quinn, shino and goldie and got a stadiometer, a sheep costume, a diner uniform and a full-length dress with pearls in exchange
৶ꕤ७ found and dug up my 4 daily fossils
৶ꕤ७ stopped by able’s to see what’s for sale today; unfortunately nothing of interest lol
৶ꕤ७ stopped by nook’s and bought 10 pieces of light-blue wrapping paper
৶ꕤ७ checked the beach to see what shells have washed up today, and found + picked up a giant clam
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried yesterday; it grew into a wallopoid
৶ꕤ७ completed a few nook mile+ achievements
৶ꕤ७ found my daily glowing spot and dug up 1k bells
৶ꕤ७ found my daily diy bottle on the beach, and it contained a spare golden plate armour diy
৶ꕤ७ participated in my 1st group stretching session! i don’t have a joy-con controller, so i couldn’t play using body movement, and i definitely wasn’t in sync with everyone else, but it was still fun! even brewster came out to participate :’p
৶ꕤ७ stopped by resident services
° checked the recycling bin
° collected my daily bonus nook miles from the nook stop terminal
° checked nook shopping
৶ꕤ७ put some stuff into storage
৶ꕤ७ threw some unwanted stuff away
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily kapp’n mysterious tour, and he took me to vine/glowing moss island
° found and dug up a gyroid fragment
° checked the beach for giant clams
৶ꕤ७ buried + watered the gyroid fragment when i returned to my island
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning
° checked the shop
° checked today’s bells to poki exchange rate
° changed my uniform
° found my daily diy bottle on the beach, it contained a spare rose wreath diy
° designed a pink palace vacation home for stella. i haven’t designed any in a while, so i wasn’t expecting to like whatever i came up with, but i actually think the final result was quite cute! stella was very pleased with it as well. ☺️ afterwards, i received 15k poki for my work
° unlocked the hospital facility, and began working on it! i designed the exterior and interior for it, chose the staff, and named it after my late kitty, zeva. i got a little lazy with the examination room lol, but overall i’m happy with it! i earned 25k poki for my work afterwards
° ordered a white arched reception counter, a green cold sleep pod, an ekg machine, a grey office chair and an operating-room cart from my hhp catalog
° stopped by the hospital for fun, and got an examination done by the doctor (deirdre). i told her i have a headache, and she gave me a bandage for it (LOL)
° collected all the glowing moss and vines that have accumulated over the last several months
৶ꕤ७ went to harv’s island
° talked to cornimer and got 6 acorns from him

This is for last night but I turned half of my island's paths from stone to dirt. I'm bored of the stone and kinda want to go back to the 'OG' roots.

Got on too late to visit either store 😖 oops

12/7 (late day)
• Isabelle mentioned that C.J. was visiting today; after tracking him down, I brought him three Chars for a collectible.
• Rock update: no new appearances so far...
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster.
• Chatted with a few of my residents as I ran into them.
• Headed home and decided to do more work on my second dress design. Got some good shading done! Though I do wish sometimes we had more pixels to work with 😅
• Was unexpectedly visited by Gayle, who gave me an orange. I ended up winning a clean-room suit off of her in a card game. Overall, she seemed to have fun, and that's good enough for me 👍

🧸🌼🌈🌱 december 7th 🌱🌈🌼🧸
৶ꕤ७ bought the last 4 diys i needed from a wonderful seller; my diy/recipe collection is finally complete!
৶ꕤ७ checked the mail; received a simple green bath mat from whitney, and the items i ordered from my hhp catalog yesterday
৶ꕤ७ hit rocks; got 17 stones, 10 iron nuggets, 8 pieces of clay and 8.1k bells
৶ꕤ७ completed a few nook mile+ tasks
৶ꕤ७ found and dug up my daily 4 fossils
৶ꕤ७ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit to reneigh, quinn, goldie and shino; got a pop-up toaster, a raincoat, a security uniform and a dress shirt in return
৶ꕤ७ picked up my daily fallen tree branches
৶ꕤ७ stopped by able’s and nook’s to see what they had for sale today; nothing of interest again
৶ꕤ७ checked the beach to see what shells washed up today
৶ꕤ७ went diving and caught a few deep-sea creatures, including a scallop, which i gave to pascal in exchange for a pearl
৶ꕤ७ reneigh informed me that agnes is sick, so i went back to nook’s to buy her medicine
৶ꕤ७ pulled my daily weeds
৶ꕤ७ delivered a package to sprinkle for quinn, and got a steampunk costume as thanks
৶ꕤ७ made flour, orange pound cake, orange pie and apple pie
৶ꕤ७ put some stuff into storage
৶ꕤ७ crafted a rocking horse
৶ꕤ७ went back to nook’s again to sell stuff to the twins
৶ꕤ७ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried yesterday; it grew into a squeezoid
৶ꕤ७ found my daily glowing spot and dug up 1k bells
৶ꕤ७ went to agnes’ house to give her the medicine i bought her, and she gave me a racing outfit as thanks
৶ꕤ७ saharah was visiting my island today, so i tracked her down and bought a rough rug, a simple medium purple mat and a green shaggy rug, and exchanged 5 tickets for mysterious flooring (highway flooring)
৶ꕤ७ shot down a balloon that contained a lighted display stand
৶ꕤ७ participated in my 2nd group stretching session! i wasn’t 100% in sync with everyone else, but i did better than yesterday! i also noticed that saharah, shino and goldie weren’t always in sync, either :’p
৶ꕤ७ went to resident services
° checked the recycling bin; claimed a white-tulip bag
° claimed my daily bonus nook miles from the nook stop terminal
° checked nook shopping
৶ꕤ७ threw some unwanted stuff away
৶ꕤ७ went on my daily kapp’n mysterious tour, and he took me to vine/glowing moss island
° checked the beach for giant clams
° found and dug up a gyroid fragment
৶ꕤ७ buried and watered the gyroid fragment when i got back to my island
৶ꕤ७ went to paradise planning
° checked the shop
° exchanged 61.2k bells for 29.9k poki
° designed a underwater palace vacation home for marina! i wasn’t feeling super creative tonight, but i think it turned out kind of cute! marina liked it, at least, and i earned 15k poki for my effort
° wardell was gone when i came back from marina’s vacation home, and i found him by the ocean. i of course sat with him, and he chatted with me about the sounds of life. i love he <3
° unlocked soundscapes for decorating on my own island
° stopped by my facilities to see if anything interesting was going on
° collected the vines and glowing moss that grew since yesterday
° ordered a natural simple table, a grey sturdy office desk and a silver washbasin from my hhp catalog
৶ꕤ७ went to harv’s island
° had cyrus customize a few items
° talked to cornimer and got 8 acorns from him
° withdrew bells from the ABD

I accomplished the feat of finding some motivation to start up my island finally. Now I just need to waste six hours being picky about my island's starting layout.

Man, I've been super inactive. Eugh.

Well, six hours might have been.. um.. quite the underestimate. But, hey, I finally found something I can work with! Ah-hah...

12/8
• Isabelle gave us advice on what to do should we find someone passed out on the beach; Gulliver had washed ashore again. Didn't take too long to find the communicator pieces, thankfully.
• Took the char model out of the mail.
• Found a gyroid fragment on the beach!
• Ended up catching the final pond smelt I needed for a collectible!
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to order with pigeon milk today!
• Went home and finished up my best dress, accessorized, and did a photo shoot to see how it looked. Overall, it turned out better than I thought it was going to, for which I am relieved.
• Picked out palettes for two new dress projects, having decided to do a few more after the success of the first two. Mostly, it's just to test my skills, but also just because I can 😆

Splatoon is going to be taking my attention for the weekend, but I'll do my best to remember to post anyway 😆

12/9 (day short due to BIG RUN)
• Isabelle mentioned Label was in town; passed her Fairytale Fashion Challenge with flying colors, and recieved a Labelle dress in thanks.
• Recieved a green Tam-O'-Shanter in the mail from Gulliver.
• Found another gyroid fragment on the beach!
• Chatted with my residents as I came across them. Half of them weren't wearing clothing for the weather, so a trip to the Able Sisters to stock up is in my near future.
• Mathilda tried to give me the nickname "Dimples"...yeah, no. Just no.
• Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved a Scatteroid!
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Found Don at the counter!

I'll be trying to be posting daily on this thread! I hope some of you do too!

Let us know what you did today! Even minor things such as plant new trees if you want! Anything is welcome!
Finished decorating Lily’s yard! So happy with it ☺️
5321B285-C830-47DE-8834-C9B945347354.jpeg

12/10 (snowing!)
• Isabelle happily announced that Slider was back in town; later in the day, I attended the show, and he played K.K. Folk.
• Recieved two tailor's tickets in the mail from Label.
• Chatted with a few of my residents as I ran across them.
• Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved a Flutteroid!
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster.
• Went home, got some more work done on one of my dress projects. My tablet with the reference materials I was using crashed when I was halfway done 😖 but that aside, so far so good. 👍
• Decided to check out some more custom designs.

Well... managed to spent the last two days messing around on my new island and got my hands on a ton of NMTs via trading for em' and used them to find three villagers for the tutorial, and those villagers are: Skye, Shino and Bob!

Decided to time travel only this one time to move them in ASAP. Once I unlock the Campsite in a couple days, I'll probably be moving in Jay, Quinn and Audie with their amiibo cards over the coming days.

12/11
• Snow has finally blanketed the island! ❄
• Changed into more suitable winter clothing.
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 241,177 points, the same as last week.
• Chatted with my residents as I ran into them. Not enough of them were wearing suitable clothing for the weather...
• Dug up a Bendoid and a Squeakoid that popped up from yesterday's snowfall.
• Prepared the field outside the Museum for building snowmen!
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to order with pigeon milk today!
• Ended up having Gayle over for an impromptu visit at my house. She gave me a faux-fur hat, and I won a viking top off of her in a card game. (Why she wasn't wearing these herself is still beyond me). Overall, she seemed to have a good time, and that made me happy.
• Finished the third dress project, and I'm amazed that this one turned out alright, considering I had to improvise on the back of the dress. Onto number four...tomorrow. 👍

Last night:

Collected the art poster from the mail. Yay!

Built my first snowman.

Snow is sticking, so I pulled all the illuminated/ornament/snowy items out to decorate. The island is officially done up for the holidays.

Tonight I'll probably finish up changing the interior of my house for winter/holidays. I'm also working out what to give all my villagers for holiday gifts. I ordered reindeer sweaters, but now I'm not sure. I'll think it over this week.

Bought evergreen tree boxes for my villagers. I'd shot one down from a balloon a couple of days ago and liked the look. Since I'm working out how to contain the suffocating flower metastasis on my island, I thought that would be ideal for helping out at their houses. Plus they look great in front of them.

The last few days Sunset has had very good luck.
Yesterday both players received 100 turnips from Joan
Player 3 helped Gulliver and has 5 more to go. Built a perfect snowboy.

Main Player got a bad luck fortune yesterday and got the Zodiac Snake arrived in the mail today. Completed the Zodiac collection.
Built another perfect snowboy. Both Snowboys are next to the Frozen Bar by the beach.

Failed to post last night, but I still got some stuff done, so it evens out. In any case, I always take screenshots through the day so I can write an accurate post later! 👍

12/12
• Isabelle gave us advice on what to do should we find someone passed out on the beach; Gullivarrr had washed ashore again. Although I got to him late in the day (admittedly due to forgetting about it completely), it luckily didn't take very long to find his missing phone.
• Recieved a thank-you gift from Gayle in the mail: a sewing project.
• Rock update: reappeared on the field I cleared out specifically for making Snowboys. Since it turned out to be the money rock today, I'm glad I hit it before breaking it.
• Started decorating for the snowy weather; there's now three-tiered snowmen everywhere.
• Made the first perfect Snowboy of the year! ❄😄❄ LEZ GOOOOOOO
• Deposited a LOT of bells into savings...
• Also started up X-mas decorating! ❄🎄
• Picked out and wrapped gifts to deliver tomorrow (my residents really need better winter clothes...)

12/13
• Isabelle mentioned that Label was visiting today... (UPDATE: I only remembered AFTER calling it a day. Oops.)
• Recieved a Pirate outfit in the mail from Gullivarrr, along with a frozen tree freon yesterday's snowboy.
• Discovered Rhonda had come down with a cold 😓 I came back later with some medicine for her.
• Tracked everyone down and delivered the gifts! (Rhonda did get hers too, I just ended up visiting her a lot today as a result)
• Rock update: appeared in the snowboy field again, just in a different spot from yesterday. Broke it again, hoping it'll show up elsewhere.
• Made another perfect snowman, and recieved a large snowflake from the other ❄👍
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Isabelle also dropped by for a cup!
• Went home and got some work done on the fourth dress project, which is definitely turning out to be the most difficult of the four. Hoping it'll look good once finished!

Yesterday---

New villager: Pekoe (normal bear cub). If you consider the cub as mother to the bear, this makes the first time my island has two villagers of the reasonably same species. (We've had Paula [big sister bear] from the beginning.)

Weather: pleasant on my island, raining like hell on the mystery island to which Kapp'n took me.

Milestone: recipe for and made the golden slingshot.

Milestone number two: Axel (jock elephant) finally engaging a conversation having nothing to do with bodybuilding. (And you have to love an elephant whose profile resembles a potbelly stove obsessed with bodybuilding.)

Milestone number three: Caught my first arapaima and donated it to the museum, where this unique river fish now swims in a huge tank . . . with a durago and a piranha.

The major accomplishment is that I opened up my mail, which gave me the final model I needed from CJ. It was the very last item I needed for 100%* completion. It only took playing daily for 2 years and almost 9 months, but I finally did it.

* - As a note, I don't include posters/photos in this since ultimately, photos don't show up in your catalog and having the posters show in your catalog would require having all villagers on your island at some point or using amiibo cards to get them all, neither of which is really feasible for me.

Back