• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

I haven’t updated here in a few days because I’ve been working on the same things every day, as I renovate Rhonda, Norma and Pinky’s houses and yards. This is for the last couple of days! 😊

🌟 One of my streets had three houses with yards on it (previously four), and now I have moved Pinky’s house and expanded Rhonda and Norma’s (previously Savannah’s) yards.
🌟 With the additional space, it meant moving all of the houses, but I also swapped Rhonda and Norma to the opposite sides.
🌟 Renovated the interior and exterior or Norma’s house and Pinky’s house!
🌟 Planted shrubs, pink mums, pink hyacinths and lily of the valley’s in Pinky’s yard. Also added a Keroppi bridge, bamboo seating, and a paper lantern.
🌟 I took an inventory full of stuff to Cyrus to transform for Norma and Rhonda’s yards
🌟 Made a bunch of new furniture for Rhonda and Norma, including garden benches, tables, chairs, and low tables to put plants on.
🌟 Planted new cedar trees (I actually dug up existing cedar trees around the island, and planted new cedar in their place, then moved the fully grown cedar trees to their yards. This made it easier to decorate around the trees).
🌟 Planted shrubs and flowers in Norma and Rhonda’s yards (purple flowers for Rhonda, and white, pink and blue flowers for Norma).
🌟 Made paths for their yards, as well as laid dirt down, and planted a veggie patch for Norma. I also watered it over the last few days, so it’s fully grown now.
🌟 I’ve been checking Nook’s and Able’s every day for new items, as well as checking turnip prices, collecting the bottle on the beach, checking the mail, and buying five items a day from the catalogue.

Pinky’s yard is fully complete. I’m considering changing the colour fencing on Norma’s yard, and I’m not that happy with the path currently. I’m thinking about making a custom path, but I don’t know if the effort will be worth it. Rhonda’s house is mostly complete too, I’m just waiting for the shrubs to fully grow, and hopefully it will look great. 😊💖

Did some more decorating of the newly built residential area of my island. Namely, I finished putting down the fencing, finished decorating Stu’s and Roscoe’s yards, and placed Bunny Day decor as the current seasonal centrepiece in the second tier of the residences. Finished the pathing for the second residential tier.

Collected some more sky eggs….I’ve given up on fishing for more water eggs. I’ll just trade for them if I need to. Crafted all the Bunny Day items (minus clothing, but I crafted a Bunny Day crown by accident) in anticipation of Bunny Day.

Bought a Nice painting from Redd.

April 15 🥞

-Isabelle announced that Redd is here! For someone who doesn't play every day I have been having some pretty great luck with being able to catch him on my island lately. Of course he didn't have any art I needed this time but I did buy a framed photo and a gurney
-Found a lost item and returned it to Peewee, he gave me a checkered sweater vest in return
-Checked the mail, received a nice letter from Flo
-Talked to my villagers
-Learned a new recipe from Erik, fruit-topped pancakes!
-Visited both shops, bought a star net because my net was broken
-Found the glowing spot and planted a money tree
-Harvested a fully grown money tree
-Gave wrapped fruits to Pecan, she gave me a colourful-tile wall
-Went on a Kapp'n tour
-Coffee at the Roost

Finally stopped procrastinating and got to work on making my island flag. Still got a bit to do but I'm liking what I've got so far.

Due to unforeseen circumstances, today's report ended up very short. 😅
I didn't get around to playing until after midnight, and everything was closed.

4/15 (short and very late)
• Isabelle mentioned that someone washed ashore...but I honestly didn't feel like going through the trouble today... Sorry, Gulliver/ arr! 😖
• Dug up the gyroid fragment I buried yesterday, as well as the gyroids that popped up because of yesterday's rain; retrieved an Arfoid, a Clatteroid, and a Crumploid!
• Rock update: no new appearances so far...
• Got to chat with Pietro (out for a stroll), Patty (starting to doze off on her feet), and Kitty (crafting a golden seat), but not Rhonda; she was already asleep.
• Briefly visited Paradise Plant, spent the time looking at a few custom designs.

I decorated my seasonal space for bunny day and got a new mermaid recipe. I didn't know there was a mermaid dresser!:O
Gifted it to marina, so now she has a nice dresser instead of that plain wooden one.

4/16
• Isabelle announced that Slider was back in town; later on, I attended his show, and he played Forest Life.
• Rock update: no new appearances so far...
• Chatted with Rhonda (out for a stroll), Pietro (crafting some golden gears), Kitty (sitting in the grass), and Patty (attending Slider's show).
• Crafted some items to sell...
• Got to buy new stuff from Nook's Cranny!
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster.
• Visited Harv's island, bought new things from Kicks and Saharah, pulled from Redd's Raffle, and customized some items with Reese and Cyrus. Ended up losing track of time in the process, and ended up with one item unfinished: a nearly-busted radio I dug out of the recycle bin.
• Invited Mathilda, Rhonda, and Pietro to Photopia so I could get their posters.
• Visited Paradise Planning, bought a stair dresser, Merengue showed me how to make salade de carottes râpées, and I found a bottle on the beach with instructions inside for making an imperial pot (which I'm pretty sure is just a wok). Niko also mentioned that the next music festival was almost here.

Finished my island flag! I kept the design on the simple side, but I like it and it looks great on the streetlamps. :D

Well since I skipped Bunny Day (thank god) this is what I did on Destiny:

1. Cleaned out the Weeds.

2. Check the shops and bought stuff for my 8th home

3. Went to Harvs island to get the items customized

4. Got the best Katrina Fortune as my 4th user where it was "Belongings will Improve" and was able to gather materials.

5. Updated the Dream Address and called it for the day.

I've been working on the area around my house and even though I'm not too good at terraforming I'm still pretty happy with what I ended up with. All that's left is to decorate!
2022041417362500-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg
2022041417350600-02CB906EA538A35643C1E1484C4B947D.jpg

Hamphrey moved on to my island yesterday so ive been making a makeshift zen garden to go with his house interior and exterior, surrounding his home🙂 adding a zen bench by the tiny lake to give me somewhere to sit and listen to the deer scare and water flow☺️ Surrounded by bamboo

I made the decision I'm probably going to let Ione go for Marina when I have the chance. That was probably one of the tougher decisions I've made. I've also all the recipes I want to start really building up my island. Oh, and I'm close to completing my art gallery as well; not many more left!

Got a second character through some of the Paradise DLC. Built up his house more while also periodically staring blankly at sections of my town trying to puzzle together what I wanna do.

Fell asleep before I could post last night, my bad 😅

4/17 (Happy Bunny Day! 🐇 )
• Today's HHA S-rank puts us at 228,330 points, the same as last week.
• Found a bottle on the beach with instructions inside for making a cute lily crown!
• Changed into my Easter outfit (almost forgot entirely).
• Rock update: it's appeared in front of Rhonda's house for the third time now. I wonder why it won't go back to its original spot...
• Gathered up some more eggs!
• Didn't really get to chat with anyone except Pietro today, not because I couldn't find them, but because they were fully enjoying Bunny Day.
• Found a gyroid fragment on the beach!
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster.
• Crafted a few final decorations, then made a bunch of egg furniture to sell, and sold off the rest of the eggs.
• Visited Paradise Planning (the music festival had begun), did some "weeding" on the island's upper levels, and started a project for Muffy. Also noticed an Easter basket in the main building...nice "Easter egg" 😆.

4/18
• Realized I'd logged in too late to visit the Able Sisters... 😖
• Isabelle mentioned that a Saharah was visiting today; as usual, I bought her out.
• Rock update: it's appeared in front of Rhonda's house AGAIN. That's 4 times now...
• Chatted with Pietro (hanging out in the hybrid gardens), Kitty (chilling at home), and Rhonda (out for a stroll).
• Patty was thinking about moving away, but I was thankfully able to change her mind. I chatted with her for a while to reassure her. She also reminded me that tomorrow was Pietro's Birthday, and I immediately tracked down a gift for him: a patchwork bed.
• Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved a Boomoid!
• Headed off to work, completed Muffy's Renaissance Manor! Got a promotion when I got back; I'm now a Legendary Designer, AND I got a pay raise! 😆 (Also dropped by the hospital and got 30 turnips from Joan, and made a donation; and Merengue showed me how to make pear pie.)

April 19 🎣

-Isabelle announced that Redd is here again! So I rushed over to see what he had and purchased a calm painting as well as a metal-and-wood table
-Checked the mail, my HHA score was in there as well as a letter from Erik
-Talked to my villagers
-Harvested a fully grown money tree
-Went to Nooks to sell some spare items and purchased a low folding table from there
-Gave wrapped fruits to Pecan and she gave me a business suitcoat in return
-Since I actually managed to log in earlier than 4pm today, I got to work trying to catch some fish I need for my criterpedia. I was able to catch a ranchu goldfish and neon tetra pretty easily! Donated those to the museum as well
-Got coffee at the Roost
-Found the glowing spot and planted a money tree
-Went on a Kapp'n tour
-Put some work in on the pirate themed area of my island, I've been putting this off for a while

I did a lot of stuff to my island today! I finally tackled some things I've been procrastinating...
  • I cleared out some saved fruit from storage
  • Finished laying down the pathing on the second tier of my neighborhood
  • Moved Ione's house
    • started a room sketch too to redo it a little bit
  • Added a new river and some landscaping
    • moved some trees too
  • Demolished a cliff I no longer needed
  • Replaced an old bridge with a fancier new one in a better spot
    • aka struggled with a diagonal bridge for 2 hours
  • Created a new custom design for my shop area
  • Started to plan out my bottom tier villager neighborhood
  • Blocked off the area for my new overlook point
  • Ordered a few items for when I start redoing my house interior
  • Completed a few Nook Miles + activities
    • ordered a streetlamp with banners thing
  • Talked to my villagers
  • Bought from visiting villager (Kicks)
  • Did some stretching in the plaza
And that's about it! The whole back part of my island is in neglect, so you go through the front where everything is decorated so nicely into this weed pit that looks terrible. Finally took steps to remedy that and feeling way better about my direction now!

Since I started playing the game last week.

-I have found my 3 starting villagers.
-I got out of the tent and into a house.
-I also built one of the houses today.
-And Gulliver (sp?) was on my island today and found is parts.

That's about it.

I've been too busy to play a lot but I've been running around once in awhile giving gifts to villagers and I received photos from Olivia and Gaston.

Back