• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

What Did You Accomplish On Your Island Today?

4/19 (Pietro's Birthday!)
• Took Pietro's present out of the mail and went to the store to get some wrapping paper.
• Chatted with Patty (shopping at Nook's Cranny), Rhonda (making peach tart), and Kitty (out for a stroll)
• Rock update: in front of Rhonda's house for the FIFTH TIME. The friggin FIFTH. I have no idea what's going on here.
• Arrived at Pietro's house to celebrate with him; Mathilda was there, too! He really did seem to like his present; it's just as colorful as he is (and probably just as soft, too) 😆
• Kitty mentioned that C.J. was visiting today...but I never ran into him once 😱
• Had a LOT of fossils assessed.
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to order with pigeon milk today!
• Visited Harv's island, bought new things from Kicks and Saharah, and customized a lot of items with Reese and Cyrus.
• Visited Paradise Planning, found a bottle on the beach with instructions inside for making a glowing-moss forest wall!

Today, I finally finished terraforming my island into my new layout, and I finally finished relocating all villager homes into the plots I wanted. Feels really relieving because I’ve been terraforming it for like a month straight.
Now, onward to decorating finally 🥲

April 20 🥧

-Checked the mail, got a letter from Tipper and the art I bought from Redd. I took the art to the museum to donate it right away
-Outside the museum I encounter Erik who is thinking about moving... and I decided to let him because I have a friend who wanted him
-Shopping: bought a small covered round table at Nooks, and some yellow rubber-toe sneakers at Ables (they matched the outfit I was wearing better)
-Talked to my villagers
-Learned a new recipe from Flo for mixed-fruits pie!
-Gave wrapped fruits to Teddy who gave me a pajama dress in return
-Went on a Kapp'n tour and visited a maple leaf island!
-Dropped off a bunch of stuff in my home storage when I got back
-Headed over to Harv's island to see what was being sold there this week. Redd had a real detailed painting so I purchased that as well as a red clasp purse from Kicks

someone tell me to stop taking breaks from playing when i’m already well over 2 months behind. 😔😅

🎨🧚🏻‍♀️🌿🌈 february 10th 🌈🌿🧚🏻‍♀️🎨
♡ caught some bugs
♡ checked the mail; received a gizzard-shad-sushi costume from beau and the items i ordered yesterday
♡ dug up a blue squeakoid and a green drummoid
♡ collected my daily weeds, tree branches and rock materials
♡ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit/giant clams to the ones i need pics from and got a pink poncho coat from tiansheng
♡ checked able’s and nook’s to see what they were selling today and sold stuff to the twins
♡ crafted a cave
♡ put some stuff into storage
♡ completed some nook mile achievements
♡ returned something to whitney for tiansheng and got a yellow western shirt in return
♡ dug up and got rid of some unwanted flowers
♡ placed some more transparent designs on the ground
♡ dug up my daily fossils and money spot
♡ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up a giant clam
♡ made some apple jam, apple jelly and an apple smoothie
♡ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried yesterday; it grew into a white xylophoid
♡ got an apple pie recipe from dom and added it to my spare diys pile
♡ got a stone table diy from my daily diy bottle and added it to my spare diys pile
♡ checked the recycling bin; claimed a cardboard box
♡ collected my daily bonus nook miles
♡ checked nook shopping and ordered a gold venetian carnival mask
♡ threw some stuff away
♡ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to vine/glowing moss island. i gathered up all the vines and glowing moss, dug up a gyroid fragment and caught a couple bugs while i was there
♡ buried and watered the gyroid fragment upon returning to my island
♡ went to paradise planning and bought a white shaded pendant lamp and a silver elegant dresser, checked today’s bells to poki exchange rate, gathered up all the vines and glowing moss that grew back and found a cool pansy crown diy
♡ went to harv’s island and had cyrus customize the shaded pendant lamp and elegant dresser to the variations i’m missing

🎨🧚🏻‍♀️🌿🌈 february 11th 🌈🌿🧚🏻‍♀️🎨
♡ checked the mail; received formal paper from sprinkle and the gold venetian carnival mask i ordered yesterday
♡ caught some bugs
♡ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit/giant clams to the ones i need pics from and got red dot flooring from tiansheng
♡ got a cherry smoothie recipe from beau and added it to my spare diys pile
♡ tiansheng asked me for a butterfly, so i gave him a pre-caught rajah brooke’s birdwing and got a natural tatami bed in return
♡ returned a picture book to lucky and got an orange/black rugby uniform in return
♡ checked able’s and nook’s to see what they were selling today
♡ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach
♡ caught some deep-sea creatures
♡ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried yesterday; it grew into a blue xylophoid
♡ got a bone doorplate diy from my daily diy bottle and added it to my spare diys pile
♡ checked the recycling bin
♡ checked nook shopping and ordered a silver venetian carnival mask
♡ threw some stuff away
♡ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to a default island. while there, i caught a couple butterflies, dug up a gyroid fragment and found a deer decoration diy
♡ went to paradise planning and bought a black cool chair and a pink peacock chair, checked today’s bells to poki exchange rate, gathered up all the vines and glowing moss that grew back and found a glowing-moss rug diy
♡ went to harv’s island and had cyrus customize the peacock chair and cool chair to the variants i’m missing
♡ withdrew bells from the ABD

April 22

It was Agnes' birthday yesterday (April 21)! 🎉💖💖🎉

I didn't have time to play AC yesterday, but I did have to log in and visit Agnes on her birthday. I wanted to gift her a yacht (for no particular reason), but I couldn't find where I put it?! Anyway, I ended up gifting her a dreamy sweater (cute), thinking it would match her style preferences (actually simple and elegant), and I got it wrong. 🤷‍♀️ I did a terrible job, and I'll have to bring her a new gift today! 🌟

Well I restarted my 2nd island and after spending like 10 hours terraforming I finally got the blueprint of what I wanted this island to be like:
FQ549RQVgAAZLRh.jpg

April 21🦌

-Erik's final day on the island, I said my goodbyes to him and my friend stopped by to take him home with her
-Checked the mail, collected the detailed painting I bought as well as a letter from Teddy
-Found a lost item and returned it to its owner, the bag belonged to Teddy and he gave me a jockey's helmet
-Found the glowing spot and planted a money tree
-Bought a vintage sofa and a metal pot from Nooks
-Ordered a copy of K.K. Robot Synth from the Nook shopping app
-Étoile stopped by my house for a visit
-Talked to my villagers
-Cleaned up some more overgrown flowers
-Got rid of some duplicate DIY recipes
-Flick was visiting the island so I commissioned a model of a jewel beetle
-Gave wrapped fruits to Pecan who gave me a standard tearoom wall in return
-Completed some Nook miles tasks
-Printed off a bunch of Nook mile tickets in preparation for villager hunting tomorrow!

Fell asleep before I could post last night... 😅

4/20 (Happy Snoop Day 😆 )
• Isabelle mentioned that Flick was visiting today. After tracking him down, I gave him three pondskaters for a collectible.
• Recieved a thank-you gift in the mail from Pietro.
• Found a gyroid fragment on the beach!
• Rock update: no new appearances so far...
• Chatted with Kitty (out for a stroll), Patty (hanging out under a tree), Rhonda (wandering around the plaza), and Pietro (shopping at the Able Sisters).
• Later helped Rhonda resolve an argument with Mathilda by delivering an apology gift in her stead. Mathilda seemed to like it.
• Visited Paradise Planning; Merengue showed me how to make carrot scones.

4/21
• Isabelle announced that Label was visiting today. She gave me a fairy-tale fashion challenge, which I passed with flying colors. I recieved a Labelle skirt in thanks.
• Took the pondskater model out of the mail.
• Chatted with Rhonda (out for a stroll), Kitty and Pietro (the former was visiting the latter), and Patty (wandering around in the park).
• Rock update: showed up in the same spot for the SIXTH time now... I'm probably gonna have to cover it.
• Found a gyroid fragment on the beach!
• Dug up the gyroid fragment from yesterday; retrieved a Squeakoid!
• Visited the Roost and ordered a cup from Brewster. Got to order with pigeon milk today, and also found Celeste there!
• Picked out, wrapped, and then delivered gifts to all of my neighbors. Then I picked out and wrapped new gifts to deliver tomorrow.
• Helped Plucky resolve an argument with Pietro by delivering an apology gift in her stead. Pietro seemed to like it.
• Headed off to work, added some butterflies to Muffy's yard. After that, Merengue showed me how to make a mixed-fruits sandwich.

-watered all of the flowers
-removed unwanted flowers and rearranged others
-checked the mail and spent some time going through storage
-dropped off a couple of pocket fulls of unwanted items in the drop box outside the nooks store
-had a look inside the ables store and bought a new outfit
-spoke to all of my villagers
-started thinking about a new section for my island
-rearranged some trees
-plucked some weeds

On the 2nd island:

1. Finished decorating all over the island from the items that I carried over
2. Brought back the Flowers and Vegetables thanks to my 4 users from my main Island (Destiny)
3. Finish built the first 3 home Plots (Ozzie, Ruby, and Coco)

🎨🧚🏻‍♀️🌿🌈 february 12th 🌈🌿🧚🏻‍♀️🎨
♡ checked the mail; received a white cute floor lamp from audie and the silver venetian carnival mask i ordered yesterday
♡ caught some bugs
♡ talked to all my villagers + gave wrapped fruit/giant clams to the ones i need pics from and got a red cavalier shirt from tiansheng and an avocado flight jacket from dom
♡ checked able’s to see what they were selling today
♡ bought medicine from nook’s
♡ checked to see what shells were washed up on the beach and picked up a giant clam
♡ crafted a flimsy, regular and then golden net
♡ dug up the gyroid fragment i buried yesterday; it grew into a pink thwopoid, the last thwopoid i needed!
♡ shot down a balloon and got 5 iron nuggets
♡ whitney was feeling under the weather today, so i brought her some medicine and got a black fast-food uniform in return
♡ got a large cardboard boxes diy from lucky, a fossil doorplate diy from dom and a skateboard wall rack diy from tiansheng, and added them to my spare diys pile
♡ checked the bulletin board; there was a new announcement for sprinkle’s upcoming birthday! :’D
♡ got a honeycomb wall diy from my daily diy bottle and added it to my spare diys pile
♡ checked the recycling bin
♡ checked nook shopping
♡ threw some stuff away
♡ went on my daily mysterious tour and kapp’n took me to a default island where i dug up a gyroid fragment, caught some deep-sea creatures and bugs, and found a wild log bench diy
♡ went to paradise planning and checked the shop, exchanged 71,400 bells for 29,988 poki, gathered up all the vines and glowing moss that grew back and found a vine crown diy
♡ went to harv’s island and fooled around with the photo studio for a few minutes
♡ listened to k.k. slider perform “k.k. rally”

I received PeeWee's and Olivia's photos. I also went villager hunting late at night and found Jeremiah. He was on a scorpion island so I caught as many scorpions as I could and am now time traveling to have Flick create scorpion models. They will make nice Halloween decorations.

I GOT BLANCHE AT MY CAMPSITE! I was SO excited—she's one of the last two villagers I've specifically been looking for! I literally couldn't win a single card game against her (LOL), but I kept asking and she eventually just agreed to move in (thank goodness). I was keeping my fingers crossed that she would choose Baabara to move, since then it'd be a perfect snooty replacement...and she DID, first try! Thank you, Blanche! 😭

Also reshaped my river a bit, set up the area I think I'd like my campsite to go, and built a new bridge.

Short day due to poor time management skills, but also because of fighting with a pair of faulty JoyCons for the better half of an hour 😤

4/22
• Noticed Leif set up outside Resident services today.
• Recieved two tailor's tickets in the mail from Label.
• Delivered the gifts!
• Chatted with Rhonda (on walkabout, gathering up sticks), Kitty (crafting a palm-tree lamp), Pietro (out for a stroll), and Patty (also out gathering sticks). When I gave Patty her gift, she was already so jazzed about wearing it (a red bubble-skirt party dress) that she told me so herself.
• Rock update: in front of Rhonda's house again... but this time in a different spot.
• Headed off to work for a short bit; added butterflies to the Silken Snowflake Salon and the Berries & Cherries Confectionery, bought new things from the souvenir corner, and met a lot of new faces on the beach...

I had to time travel because this part of the game can get slow when waiting for the 3 villagers to arrive. Here's what I did on 2nd island:

1. All 3 villagers (Coco, Ozzie, and Ruby) came to the island
2. I donated a lot of leftover Fossils/Painting/Statues from the last island to the Museum.
3. The Resident Services was finished built
4. I put down locations for the Bridge and Campsite.
5. Finally I managed to get the new Dream Address if anyone wants to come visit the island its still a work in progress but you'll see how much time I put into it. Also I put a Vaulting Pole and Ladder near Plaza. DA-8921-2234-1678

I reset my one island again. This time I got Snake for my jock and Ursala for my sisterly. I don't have Ursala's photo, so I'm happy to have her. I like Snake but I already have his photo.

Finished decorating all my villagers’ yards! The residential area is done!

…now I just gotta figure out what I’m doing with the rest of the island

Added a crescent moon lake to my island! (Took quite a while to get it in the shape I wanted it). Also added little waterfalls on some of the cliffs, but not sure if I will keep them. Now trying to decide how to execute my main/large waterfall.

Back