What currency type do you use most often for trades?

Most often used currency type for trades

• Bells

• Nook Mile Tickets

• TBT

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
ive been using just item for item or my friends are nice and give me free things ily

I usually use tbt since it's quicker for me, thou I accept all currencies and items from my wishlist/recipes.

I try to push for NMTs because it personally tends to be the easiest to obtain. I'm saving up IGB for house upgrades and TBT for the really expensive stuff.

Lately I've just preferred TBT. I already have all my dream villagers and a bunch of Nook Miles saved up so NMT are useless to me and it seems like no one ever wants to trade in bells anymore. TBT is the only useful currency imo.

I like to keep NMT's for myself in case I need more MATS or want to island hop to see who I get. Bells I also like to keep for the slow development of my island. TBT is what I use for trades for the most part, although I prefer to trade with materials such as gold, star frags etc.

i've been seeing it on the home page as well!
also, i personally go for mostly tbt bc that collectibles life but will also do nmt :)

Is my poll viewable from the homepage for everyone else or is that just me? If so that's pretty cool :)

Yea, your poll is viewable from the homepage. I can see it as well. I mostly use TBT to trade since I only play New Leaf and TBT is the more desired currency. I sometimes do items trade but rarely trade with IGB unless if someone offers me a trade using IGB :unsure:

Yea, your poll is viewable from the homepage. I can see it as well. I mostly use TBT to trade since I only play New Leaf and TBT is the more desired currency. I sometimes do items trade but rarely trade with IGB unless if someone offers me a trade using IGB :unsure:
Cool I wonder how they go about selecting one?

TBT. I haven't had many bells on me as I've had 5 home loans to pay off on top of moving buildings around several times. I also never really understood the NMT craze. I've offered one or two the odd time someone specifically wanted them but I prefer TBT as it can be used for various purposes even outside of ACNH like forum collectibles, art commissions etc.

I always end up using tbt which I dont really like unfortunately. Everyone always wants it and a lot of it for the stuff I want and I'm not always online so I'm not always earning tbt so it just seems like I'm losing it with no gain and I can't ever buy anything. Right now I have a decent amount because I've been doing almost no trades and when I do they're with nmt or igb, I'm saving up for art. But yeah tbt seems to be what I end up using most.

This is so true. Whenever I'm interested in buying something, the seller/trader is always after TBT only. If I were to sell and have it my way then I'd be mostly asking for NMT or IGB.

Cool I wonder how they go about selecting one?

Generally new people that join TBT use IGB to trade when they do not yet fully understand how to transfer and get TBT. Other times, people that rarely spend time on TBT to accumulate TBT would prefer to trade in IGB or with items from what I've experienced so far :unsure:

I trade exclusively on these forums, so I only use TBT for trades. I prefer keeping NMT for myself to go villager hunting. :)

Generally new people that join TBT use IGB to trade when they do not yet fully understand how to transfer and get TBT. Other times, people that rarely spend time on TBT to accumulate TBT would prefer to trade in IGB or with items from what I've experienced so far :unsure:

My bad for not clarifying I meant how they go about chosing a poll for the home page :)

Back