• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

What content do you like in ACNH streams?

Favourite streamed ACNH content

• Beginning storyline/starting from scratch

• Outside decorating and terraforming

• Villager hunting

• Chat and chill general playing

• Dream address tours

• Other (please comment!)

Results are only viewable after voting.

wonderwitch

Curious Ghost
Bells
Hey, I was wondering what kind of ACNH content is your favourite when watching streams? I’ve started streaming ACNH from scratch, but because I’ve got chronic fatigue and other things, I only stream once a week with some hiatuses every so often. So I want to make the best use of the small amount I do stream!

So far I’m just doing the beginning storyline and unlocking things for the first time.

Also do you have any advice? I’m Australian so time zones can be an obstacle. Thanks for reading!

I like watching the challenges people come up with. Like Hard mode, Rags to Riches, only DIYs. My favorite AC content creator is *Crossing Minute*

He's really entertaining and often comes up with ways to make animal crossing harder. Like setting rules for each challenge which you can, and can't do. From someone who plays it rather tradionally, it's cool to watch people play it in different ways. As well as see the outcome and if they can actually do it on time.
--

I like watching the challenges people come up with. Like Hard mode, Rags to Riches, only DIYs. My favorite AC content creator is *Crossing Minute*

He's really entertaining and often comes up with ways to make animal crossing harder. Like setting rules for each challenge which you can, and can't do. From someone who plays it rather tradionally, it's cool to watch people play it in different ways. As well as see the outcome and if they can actually do it on time.
--
Thank you so much, I didn’t think of that! I’ll give his channel a watch! I’ve seen people title their videos about challenges before, but never found out what they were. Thank you once again 😊

I definitely love watching others decorate their islands, along with speed builds. It gives me a boost of motivation and inspiration. I don’t really care to watch villager hunts or starting from scratch because I find it boring 😅

I've never watched anyone streaming Animal Crossing New Horizons and probably won't bother to do so in the future either, to be honest. If I were to do so, though, I'd probably be most interested in streams where the person is terraforming and decorating their island because something they do might give me inspiration for my own islands.

I love watching others decorating around their islands and how they use and place certain items its so creative :)

I definitely love watching others decorate their islands, along with speed builds. It gives me a boost of motivation and inspiration. I don’t really care to watch villager hunts or starting from scratch because I find it boring 😅

I've never watched anyone streaming Animal Crossing New Horizons and probably won't bother to do so in the future either, to be honest. If I were to do so, though, I'd probably be most interested in streams where the person is terraforming and decorating their island because something they do might give me inspiration for my own islands.
That’s really helpful to know! Maybe I could play the beginning stuff off stream so I can stream decorating instead! Really good to know, thank you to all of you 😊

I don't watch a lot of animal crossing streamers or youtubers but the ones I've found tend to just make decorating videos/streams. But I would really enjoy general gameplay streams/videos! In my mind general gameplay kinda encompasses all of the items listed, one day they're fishing/bug catching and talking to villagers, another they're decorating or villager hunting. I think that'll keep the content pretty varied.

Back