• LIVE A gaming event as part of The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 is currently being livestreamed on TBT's Twitch channel here -- spectators who chat on Discord can earn points too!
  • TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

What color is your hair?

very dark brown! I really want to dye it purple over the summer though 👀 (if I'm allowed to get close enough to my friends for them to help me bleach it that is)

My natural hair color is either a really dark brown or black, I've dyed it multiple times, so there are streaks of green, blue, purple, and a bit of red throughout my hair, and the ends are also this light green.

Mine's light brown. I've dyed it a few times in the past (hot pink, purple, blue, black, and bleached it blonde once), but I haven't done so in a while. If I did it again, I might go emerald green or try something pastel.

Reactions: Neb
I have dirty blonde hair. Soon enough, though, it will get darker until it's brown, as the same thing happened to my dad and my hair has just gotten darker over the years.

ginger🧡

F011AD60-FCAD-40C2-9412-96FB30AA15F9.jpeg

Brown! Boring brown... haha

I'm kind of thinking of doing balayage tho, but im not sure how that looks on a slightly tinted skin color

I was blond as a kid, then after puberty it all went brown from there. Then I colored it more of an auburn in high school, then bleached it to pink in college, then purple, than blue, then back to natural, then back to blond. In quarantine I went pink again which was super fun but it was over my blond so it wasn't quite so vibrant. Now It's getting quite dark again. I have some red color in the closet, so we'll see what's next!

A very ugly shade of dark blonde, unfortunately. Until about age 10 or 11, I had the stereotypical blonde colour as we all know it, and I honestly want that one back forever (no wonder why my cartoon self, Mii and ACNL character are portrayed that way), even if fully dying your hair doesn't mean that it stays that way forever (unfortunately), but rather conceals the original hair colour that someone has... I did have blonde highlights in 7th grade but sadly didn't notice much of that tbh.
If I did have to choose in what colour I'd temporarily dye it anytime soon, though, then I say that I still wanna dye it in a shade of red that doesn't look cursed with my pale skin.

Mine is naturally dark brown but I've dyed it several different colours over the years

Mine is a deep, dark brown (you can really tell in bright sunlight) otherwise it just looks black. My hair used to reach all the way down my back but since I moved out I had it shortened and kept it short ever since (it's up to the base of my neck) I prefer it this way. Never dyed my hair as I don't like the idea of exposing it over and over with needless chemicals. I have to make sure I brush and comb my hair regularly because it has the bad habit of knotting super easily, since I tend to keep my hair tied or in a small bun almost always.

Brown. If I am in the sun often enough in the summer, it will have a red tint to it. I've always wanted black hair like my grandma, but as with alot of things I stopped caring as I got older.

Naturally blonde although it does seem to be getting a little darker as I get older. That also might be the lack of sunlight I’ve had over the past year though lol! I dyed it pink around Christmas time and it’s currently in the growing out stage. I did love having it that colour but it washes out really quickly so I’ll probably stick to balayage next time I get it coloured!

Back