What color is your hair?

brown-hair2-507x600.jpg
it use to be darker also blonde kids are always the poular kids stop that lol thats why i dyed my hair

I have dirty blonde hair and I dyed the ends burgundy about a month ago but it's mostly faded now.

naturally i have a nice brown tone, on the darker side with some red in it too. i've bleached the ends of my hair because i'm planning to dye it a pastel pink when i manage to get the toner right lmao.
i'm starting to go grey, so it's sprinkled with shiny silver strands. this bright silver runs on my mom's side of the family and i always loved how my grandma's hair looked. by the look of it i'm gonna end up with my grandma's silver hair, and i'm SO happy about it. it practically sparkles in the sunlight. i honestly can't wait til its all siver lmao

My hair is naturally dark brown with tints of red. Since then I’ve gotten it highlighted a lot so it looks pretty blonde at this point!

I have medium brown hair. I've never liked it but I'm waaaay too lazy to do anything about it 🤷‍♀️

currently and most often my hair is black like my soul 💀 in the past purple, magenta and blue. my natural hair colour is dark brown.

My natural hair color is darkish brown, annoyingly I don't think it suits me at all. When I can eventually afford it, I'll probably start getting it dyed again. I'm thinking either dishwater blonde or strawberry blonde

My natural color apparently is "too black to be natural". I also love to shock people by telling them how I was born with blonde-ish hair and it got even kind of reddish/light brown until it finally turned black (I have a photo in which I'm lowkey a ginger). It's a family thing, everyone of my dad's side starts as blonde or brunette and then goes to pure black.

I dye my hair, but just some red strikes here and there though.

Chocolate pudding brown B)
I've had many different haircolors when I was a teen. Mainly black but also blue and blonde. One time I colored my hair like the rainbow and it was dope for a while until people started callong me clown. :B

I have black hair and it is pretty thick and I have flakey skin :/. I’m fine with my hair color but wish my hair wasn’t so thick and stay flat if i cut my hair short.

Currently it's purple. However, that will change soon, because I try to get the color slowly but surely out of my hair,
since I realised I prefer pink 🥺

when I was younger my hair used to be blonde but now it just turned brownish, I'm thinking of bleaching or maybe dying it grey with black roots

My hair is currently blue. It’s always some shade of blue or purple, sometimes both. I’ve been dying my hair for about eight years. I dislike my natural color.

For those wondering, my natural hair color is a really dark brown, almost black. I have to bleach it for the color.

Last edited:
Back