• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

what color are your eyes ? what color have you always wanted ?

well hello thread i created months ago that tons of people have replied to !!

to update my response,,, i have a very VERY light brown, one that sort of glows in the sunlight. at the moment, i really adore dark brown, almost black colored eyes. so mysterious
Your pfp is adorable looks like Shiro from No Game No Life!
I have brown eyes I like my brown eyes bc they are generic but people also very much like them!

mine are a bit of a hazel/coco brown. people have always complimented my color as they are very bright and warm. ive always wanted green eyes (my mother has the prettiest green/blue color and ive always been jealous of her). what color are your eyes and which ones would you rather have ? (ur eyes are beautiful no matter what !) i guess we can also talk about colored contacts n such. ive never worn them but ive always wanted to cosplay so maybe then !
mine are brown! tbh i like them nowadays but when i was little i wanted them to be green or blue bc some family members had them like that and brown is like tje basic colour? but i like them now 💗

Your pfp is adorable looks like Shiro from No Game No Life!
I have brown eyes I like my brown eyes bc they are generic but people also very much like them!
yes it is !! she's so adorable ^^

My eyes are brown. Not fancy hazel, honey, gold or amber, just an average lighter brown. I love them now, because many people have given me compliments over the years saying I look like Bambi with those big round eyes and I think they suit my face and hair!

when I was younger I wanted a different eye colour though. My mum and gran both had blue eyes with their dark hair and I was so jealous. I also liked the idea of green eyes with my almost black hair, as a contrast. Coloured contacts looked freaky on me. So brown it is 😊

I have really dark brown eyes, so like when I was younger I would want blue eyes but now I think they are alright. I have a birthmark in one of them which has always bugged me though.

I have really dark brown eyes, so like when I was younger I would want blue eyes but now I think they are alright. I have a birthmark in one of them which has always bugged me though.
my ex actually had one of those, i always thought it was really pretty !! i think surgery exists to remove it though ? i'm not sure

I have dark brown eyes like my dad and grandfather which I find really cool. One thing I love about having darker eyes is that the sun/light does not bother me too much even when it is shining directly at me (almost like having built in shades to a degree lol).

My eyes are very dark brown, almost black, and my dad is the only one also with dark brown eyes. The rest of my family has either light green or blue.
I've wanted blue-grey eyes for a good while now due to a special something that I cannot bring up. Also it's just a very pretty eye color.

Back