what color are your eyes ? what color have you always wanted ?

arikins

you're kind of imploding my mind right now ...
Bells
Switch
2195-9741-7609
Island
Ukiyo
Jingloid
Dreamy Bear Plush
Pearl-Oyster Shell Plush
Dino Plush
Tricolored Puppy Plush
mine are a bit of a hazel/coco brown. people have always complimented my color as they are very bright and warm. ive always wanted green eyes (my mother has the prettiest green/blue color and ive always been jealous of her). what color are your eyes and which ones would you rather have ? (ur eyes are beautiful no matter what !) i guess we can also talk about colored contacts n such. ive never worn them but ive always wanted to cosplay so maybe then !

i have brown eyes but i've always wanted blue or green eyes ♡

my mum has grey eyes and has always said my eyes are the perfect colour but idk brown is kinda basic whereas blue and green are such pretty colours

Mine are blue, I've never really thought about whether I'd prefer another colour as I'm happy with the colour I've got, also I like that its very even in my family - my mum, my oldest brother and I are blue eyed and my dad, my other brother and my sister are brown eyed.

Dark brown. I love them. They look like honey when the sun shines directly in them, as all brown eyes do, really. As a kid I always wanted eyes of some wild unnatural color like maybe violet or red and I still do lmao. Because of that I have quite a few colored contact lenses, though there's not many occasions to wear them without startling someone.

Brown. I would have liked to have blue, or even green like my mother's, but my eyes match my hair, so there's that.

my eyes are a slightly greyish blue and I've never desired to change them. though my mom has the same color and she's always wanted brown eyes. I honestly don't pay attention to rye color much so it doesn't bother me.

hazel. theyre mostly green with brown and gold. they used to have a lot more brown in them when i was young but they just keep lightening as i age. whenever i cry they turn a very piercing green and i think thats pretty cool. also with makeup i can really bring out the gold, ive had people tell me i look like a vampire haha

i used to want blue eyes like my mother and brother. they have amazingly gorgeous eyes. i ended up with my dads eyes though and since they were mostly brown as a child most people insisted to me that they were brown. i always appreciated the other colors in my eyes more i guess :( i feel bad about it tbh bc brown eyes are beautiful too. i guess i cant change how i used to feel though.. i remember vividly in pre-K how we had to make our eyes out of colored construction paper, and i picked green bc there was no hazel and i thought that represented me better than the dark brown paper. this lady who was one of the 2 people taking care of the kids wouldnt let me use the green. she kept saying my eyes were brown, and she took away my eye and gave me brown. i remember being so upset and crying bc i didnt want to have brown eyes. i wish i could go back and show myself how brown eyes are also really cool :p oh well. also what the heck lady why were you taking care of toddlers

ID says blue-green. I have central heterochromia, so hazel as well. And since it's a dominant trait, half my father's family including himself as well as both me and my brother have this exact same eye color.

Deep brown-almost black are my favorite.

i have hazel eyes, theyre a bright brown with green speckles near the bottom. i really like them actually but my mom when i was young called them poop brown :( but after looking at them more i have to say theyre nice

ive never really cared for blue eyes, but my gf has the most deep and beautiful blue eyes and very rarely im envious of them lol
Post automatically merged:

to add on my family is spilt down the middle on eye color, i got my dad's side's hazel eyes (and long eyelashes, ive had people say they want to steal my eyelashes before) while my mom's side and my sister have blue eyes

Last edited:
I've got blue eyes and I'm happy with them! basically my entire immediate family do as well so I'd feel left out if I had a diff colour haha

I have blue eyes! Just a normal blue, nothing amazing. I’ve never hated my eyes (okay, well. I’ve never hated the colour of my eyes lol) but I have always wanted green eyes. I just think they’re so pretty 💕 I also love hazel eyes! With the different mixes of colours they’re stunning, too.

i've dark brown eyes. everyone in my family has dark brown eyes so i never rlly thought about wanting another eye color tho i thought my eye color was boring when i was younger bc it's common.. but now i think it rlly doesn't matter haha every eye color is so beautiful

A dark chocolate brown. Darker than the average person with brown eyes which people tend to compliment(?) me on I think.

I've always loved bright blue eyes. They look like the ocean or sky.

I have dark brown eyes they look black which I have been told by people that aren’t even family or don’t know me that they are black?

I have always wanted green eyes my mom told me my great grandpa had green eyes so that’s where it comes from.

Back