• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

If you have a banknote design for your island/town, what would it look like?

AkiddoRBTwentySix

We are The Prodigy.
Bells
Switch
2950-7468-8691
User Title Color Change (Seashells)
Tasty Cake
Just recently I've made some banknotes for my island, Howlett Island. I've designed my banknotes after the design of TDK's SUPER AVILYN tapes. IDK which circa, though. However, I do give them some color schemes that were cherrypicked from various album arts.

DISCLAIMER: The caricature in the image represents me, which was generated using Bing's Image Creator powered by DALL-E (AI), however the design for the banknote was made by human hand.

AmountDesignColor SchemeBased on
1 Bell
1Bell.png
Yellow, brown, light blue"Think!" by James Brown and The Famous Flames.
2 Bells
2Bells.png
Tan, burnt brown, terracotta"Firestarter" by The Prodigy
5 Bells
5Bells.png
Dark purple, navy blue, light blue"Come With Me/The Test" by The Chemical Brothers
10 Bells
10Bells.png
Black, dull teal, dull dark pink"Human After All" by Daft Punk
20 Bells
20Bells.png
Pitch dark purple, Cadbury purple, Windows 2000 blue"Atrocity Exhibition" by Danny Brown
50 Bells
50Bells.png
Old beige, gravy brown, old British green"Guilty until Proven Insane" by Skyhooks
100 Bells
100Bells.png
Dark and dull blue, dull burgundy, dull blue"Time is Slipping Away" by Dexter Wansel
500 Bells
500Bells.png
White, green, worn-out pink"Selection Sixteen" by Squarepusher
1,000 Bells
1000Bells.png
Slightly green white, grass green, dull purple"We Have the Technology" by Custard

If there are in case of people who don't like the look of a realistic-looking human, should I do it with my actual Animal Crossing avatar?

I thought of using a realistic caricature would make it feel like it's a real banknote design, but if no one seems to like such idea of using AI for making a real-life-esque caricature of myself, I'll consider making an alternative version.

Back